Thursday afternoon

Work and the holidays. Cutting into my fishing time Got home about 2. Headed straight to the creek. Low tide just turning. Water has warmed back up a little bit 58 degrees. I guess everyone else had the same idea. What a pretty day.There was at least 15 other boats out there. All I managed was 2 little trout. And a nice flounder around 20 in. Well didn’t quite catch the flounder. Should have grabbed the net I guess. Want to slinging him in the boat and the line parted. I hate to admit it. Looked like knot come untied. didn’t break. Oh well. Live and learn. Hope everyone enjoyed Christmas as much as I did. And wish you all a great New year’s.
I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Got a few fiddlers. Going to run out to the jetties. See if I might can find a couple sheephead.

Didn’t make it out to the jetties. Started out in the back creeks. Found a School of redfish working around a mud bank and oyster rake. Worked them for about 20 minutes. Moved up a little closer. They turned out to the big mullet. Turned my attention to the deep holes . 5 too8 feet. And just started pounding the big trout. All of them between 18"&22". Must have caught around 30. In less than an hour and a half. Invited five of them home for dinner.