End of the year fishing

Fished Thurs up in GC and the reds were in attack mode & Fri fished the ole jail house /coal shoot and caught at least 25 reds and 10+ trouts. The trouts on Fri were actually in the Cooper River below the entrance of Clouter Creek That swim mullet (Wh) was on fire and those trouts would not let up. All and I mean all were released or tagged and released. Saturday ran from Bushy to the Jetties and once I hit the mouth of the Cooper I should have turned around. The waters were choppy and terrible but I pushed to the Jetties and fished those rocks until the tide turned and knew I had to make it back before the mid-tide drop or had to stay out a few more hours but made it back in time

Caught this nice Red and missed quite a few fish because it was bumpy as heck out there and I was drifting the entire time and backing from the rock periodically

Busted a few lines and tied up and moved around a Guided boat and threw against the rocks and got this nice Trout 19" and thick. Again nothing came home because this is turkey season and smoke turkey is a bit tasty this time of the year.

What a way to end the YEAR. Belated Merry Christmas to all our wonderful members. Follow My New Year report in a few days 2020

You are the man! Way to get it done :+1:… I need to go fishing soon…

Fishing Nerd

“No bar, no pinball machines, no bowling alleys, just pool… nothing else.”

…well, some fishing too!