joke of the day

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/01/09/critics-mock-ilhan-omar-for-claiming-shes-stricken-with-ptsd-over-iranian-conflict/

What a piece of work.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Replies

HURRY get your tickets before they run out!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/23/obama-portraits-tour-country-2021/

We’d like to thank the Treasury Department for funding this tour unless we get caught

barf bags sold separately at the door
This is hilarious snowflakes protesting snowflakes. Peter's got their panties in a wad over upcharge for plant-based milk. Maybe it cost more to produce???? Or are they being mean to the plants.
https://www.peta.org/media/news-releases/protesters-to-occupy-local-starbucks-over-vegan-milk-upcharge-2/

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I guess peta members never went to school and learned that Humans are omnivores. If they want to fight something, they need to learn how to stop volcanic eruptions. Those things put off terrible amounts of green house gasses. Matter of fact when Mt. st. Helena erupted it put out more green house gasses than the entire world during the industrial revolution.

All I can say is I'm super glad Human's rule supreme over the World. I like being top of the food chain.

PETA—whose motto reads, in part, that “animals are not ours to eat”—opposes speciesism, which is a human-supremacist worldview.
I guess peta members never went to school and learned that Humans are omnivores. If they want to fight something, they need to learn how to stop volcanic eruptions. Those things put off terrible amounts of green house gasses. Matter of fact when Mt. st. Helena erupted it put out more green house gasses than the entire world during the industrial revolution.

All I can say is I'm super glad Human's rule supreme over the World. I like being top of the food chain.

PETA—whose motto reads, in part, that “animals are not ours to eat”—opposes speciesism, which is a human-supremacist worldview.Originally posted by Fred67

What’s peta’s position on bigfeets?

https://www.khq.com/news/bigfoot-sighting-wsdot-cameras-capture-sasquatch-like-creature-on-sherman/article_a1b99e7e-3e1c-11ea-9bb0-cf5d5ecae3b0.html

9’ tall female would feed a lot a homeless like the venison program does......guns feed the hungry
Hu

Dick head don't don't know what these are do you.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

I know what they are. An impressive Shadow box. Is it yours?Originally posted by Fred67

[b
Man enough to get them Fred. [/b] Show me a picture of your bone spurs and white hood.BOB
BOB

Fred,

Sounds direct to me. Bob is again directly stating the medals are his...

RBF

RBF
Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Dick head don't don't know what these are do you.

I know what they are. An impressive Shadow box. Is it yours?Originally posted by Fred67

Show me a picture of your bone spurs and white hood.BOB
BOB[br

Fred,

Sounds direct to me. Bob is again directly stating the medals are his...

RBF

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Again? You think so? I was very civil and all I got was a dick head, bone spurs and something about a white hood.

Again? You think so? I was very civil and all I got was a dick head, bone spurs and something about a white hood. Originally posted by Fred67

Geez, talk about being a snowflake and triggered... Come on Fred, he didn't even F-bomb you...wink

Funny how the Drumpf crowd spouts off frequently about the Dems being snowflakes, but just like their demagogue they can't stand that turn around is fair play...

Remember Fred, you support Drumpf who insults people the most... You should be prepared to be insulted as you advocate/condone such behavior through your support/vote for Drumpf... Your demagogue created the atmosphere/environment for political/personal exchanges and it comes across as rather insincere when you complain about it...

RBF

Again? You think so? I was very civil and all I got was a dick head, bone spurs and something about a white hood. Originally posted by Fred67

Geez, talk about being a snowflake and triggered... Come on Fred, he didn't even F-bomb you...wink

No F-bomb needed... and I apologized to you. I think a much better standard than most use.

Funny how the Drumpf crowd spouts off frequently about the Dems being snowflakes, but just like their demagogue they can't stand that turn around is fair play...

Turn around to what? It seems all we get is negative this and negative that, but no support behind it. Just foul hot air. I state publicly that I believe most Dems are Snowflakes... You agree? You probably wont do so publicly, but I'm sure you know this to be true. smile

Remember Fred, you support Drumpf who insults people the most... You should be prepared to be insulted as you advocate/condone such behavior through your support/vote for Drumpf... Your demagogue created the atmosphere/environment for political/personal exchanges and it comes across as rather insincere when you complain about it..

Trump is our President and yes I do Support him. I'm prepared for insults, but would rather have decent banter. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the lack of working on the staggering deficit Obuma has left this country in. I've thought about your left/right twix bar, and I can see it to an extent but I can only point to the facts of the left wanting to destroy America when I listen to the current Democratic Presidential "hopefuls".... I'll take that right bar please and Trump in 2020.

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Last edited by Fred67