joke of the day

https://www.israelhayom.com/2020/01/09/critics-mock-ilhan-omar-for-claiming-shes-stricken-with-ptsd-over-iranian-conflict/

What a piece of work.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Replies

If, she is, in fact, so mentally and psychologically fragile that she can't handle the responsibilities of leadership, she is not fit to serve in office.

Unfortunately, I don't think that is the case. I think she is a traitor and holds fealty to hostile foreign entities. This claim of PTSD is no more than a ruse playing off her useful idiot supporters.

---------------------------
17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl
26' Palmer Scott project hull
14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25
Huh, but its ok for a dick head to dodge the draft because of bone spurs.....

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

Give me a f*cking break

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2019/02/27/trumps-lawyer-no-basis-for-presidents-medical-deferment-from-vietnam/

Give me a f*cking break Originally posted by poly ball

And you served in what branch of the military ?????

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

And you served in what branch of the military ?????

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Dick head don't don't know what these are do you.

BOB
I think she’s a devout prayer rugger like the Kenyan

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-ilhan-omar-laughs-while-colleague-talks-about-u-s-casualties-in-iraq

What’s the Kenyan’s excuse for not serving? No mom jeans available in his size? Or couldn’t pass a drug test?
"Those who cry the loudest has the most to hide".

BOB

BOB

You're not much of a man when you make fun of people for who they are or how they worship or color of their skin. Not much at all. Just got a big mouth.

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
First of all I don't understand why you see it necessary to call people childish names.
And I guess I'm the dick head you referring too. And I do know what they are except for the ribbon with horizontal black tan and red . Fortunately I was too young to go to Vietnam. My family has fought in every war from world war Il -Afghanistan.
Nearly every male and a couple females have served. My point was polly wants to talk #€* about somebody not serving. Unless you have put on the boots you should just keep your mouth shut.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
First of all I don't understand why you see it necessary to call people childish names.
And I guess I'm the dick head you referring too. And I do know what they are except for the ribbon with horizontal black tan and red . Fortunately I was too young to go to Vietnam. My family has fought in every war from world war Il -Afghanistan.
Nearly every male and a couple females have served. My point was polly wants to talk #€* about somebody not serving. Unless you have put on the boots you should just keep your mouth shut.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Poly said Trump was a dick head. If you read what I said you will see that I said dick head (Trump) didn't know what they were do you.
Blue Gold and Red is Presidential Unit Citation.

BOB

We were all Americans different races and color but Americans. Sure changed my view of people. Like you said you need to wear those boots and lay there literally pissing on yourself knowing you were going to die. You would be able to see then.

BOB
Last edited by Bob 241
(Dick head don't don't know what these are do you.)

Sorry. I guess I read over that a little quick. Bob I hate that you guys did you get the respect you deserved when you came home. I had three uncles that were victims of the Vietnam war. All of them died at a early age. One committed suicide. The other 2 died of cancer most likely from agent Orange.
Obviously you and me do not have the same political beliefs. But I have great respect for you and your services. Semper Fi !!

(You're not much of a man when you make fun of people for who they are or how they worship or color of their skin. Not much at all. Just got a big mouth.)
I criticize Omar. not because of her race or religion. But because of her beliefs. I don't think they're in line with what a true American's should be. I'll be nice and just leave it at that. Can't play with y'all anymore. I have honey do list to take care of. so I can fish tomorrow.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.

Bone spurs are a legit reason not to serve. Very hard to march with bone spurs. Did Trump really have them, or did Dad help him out? You and I don't know that answer.

We do know the answer to Omar.... You just choose to support her. Why? Do you think marring your Brother is a good thing?

Surprise me and answer this one.. for once.