Go for a walk

Tide got away from me busy catching fish. Walk down and see what I can catch out of the holes.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Well I’m back from my walk. Found a whole slam full of fish. Caught 20 redfish between 15" and 25"and 50 or 60 trout. All of them good size between 18" - 22". Only was going to keep 6 but . Two of them hooked deep so I decided to keep them. Tide finally starting to come back in. looks like I’ll get out of here about dark.

Turned out I’d kept 7 trout… Got home and weighed them . 7 fish 19 1/2 LB minus the weight of a trash bag. All the trout were pigs. Cut the bottom of my shirt off to drag the fish back to the boat. They Wouldn’t fit in my pockets. Didn’t expect to catch any trout back in there.
Got to the icw right at dark. And hit a wall of fog.

Bloody muddy wet ruined a pair of boots. But had a blast. Was kind of prepared to get hung by the tide.

Good going there otc, I remember when I could do things like that.haha Be careful out there by yourself.

Looks like a great pull out for the day! Nice fish. Glad you didn’t get stuck in the mud. Every time I have tried that I loose a shoe or two.