January 2020 MSC Tournament

Next MSC Tournament will be January 18, 2020
Lines in at 7:00 a.m.
Lines out at 3:00 p.m.
Weigh in at 3:45 at Acapulco

Creel is 2 fish per team, minimum size of 21"

Tournament fees ($15 per person) must be paid prior to scales opening. All teams must turn in a Tournament Entry Form to receive points for that month’s tournament (even if you don’t weigh any fish). No sheet = no points.

*** All returning members who have not already submitted a Membership Renewal Form, text me (Liz) your email address, print and bring the form to the tournament with your dues. We are in the process of updating the membership roster.

*** If you are changing your team name, please let me know no later than Friday am so I can get the names ready for the leaderboard. ***

Be sure to stay until the end of the weigh-in for the Palmetto State Armory Fishing Outpost gift card drawing. (must be present to win) and the Synergy Therapy Live Release Award.

Remember tournament directors must know by midnight Friday prior to the tournament, the names of everyone fishing who has not prepaid for the tournament. Text Liz at 803-730-6959 or Colby at 561-222-5428. if you call and don’t get us, leave a voicemail or send us a text.

By fishing in a tournament sponsored by MSC each participant, whether member or guest, recognizes that MSC is not responsible for any participant’s safety. MSC has no control over the weather or it’s effects, the acts of other boaters, the conditions or hazards of the lake, or any other unsafe conditions that may arise while fishing.

Each participant of MSC tournaments understand the potential safety problems which may arise while fishing and voluntarily consents to participate knowing the risks involved.

Remember life is short so always remember your Family, Friends, and Fish every chance you get!

[IMG]http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd405/motleyfan81/lizfish010-

Let me know if you want to sign up for the TWT. This is a $25/boat side pot with the highest placing entry winning 100% of the pot. To enter, please send me a text with your team name @ (864) 993-4670. You must be entered by midnight Friday night.

Well Hung Nautic Star 2000 Offshore 200 Suzuki