looking for 1968 camaro shell

I know it’s a long shot, but im looking for just a unibody shell for a 1968 camaro. it doesnt have to have a title. i’m just looking for something as a donor for my car.

IF YOU’RE ON FACEBOOK , GO TO MARKETPLACE UNDER CARS AND SEARCH ; I’VE SEEN CAMAROS OF ALL DESCRIPTIONS POSTED THERE FROM PARTS TO ENTIRE CARS… WORTH LOOKING IMO …

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

I’ve looked there and craigslist. i cant find a shell, just complete cars.

_____________________________________________________ Proline 201WA Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon) Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

There was a 67 body on fb last week in N. Charleston. Asking a hefty tag for it.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Gonna be a hard search I’m afraid. We run early 70’s novas for the dirt track and have ran a few camaro, rarely see anything under 1974 and then they are eat up with cancer and over priced. Do some searches on Complete body kits, a few companies out there are doing factory molds on several models… yours included.

Good luck!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Camaro-Hardtop-Replacement-Body-Shell-Assembly-DynaCorn/254153476121?fits=Year%3A1968|Model%3ACamaro&epid=1641596179&hash=item3b2cba4819:g:ghcAAOSw6gZd5XA3

you can buy a 1968 Camaro coupe body shell today. Kit includes cowl panel, firewall, rocker panels, floor pans, quarter panels, inner and outer wheel houses, roof skin with braces, tail panel inner and outer, rear seat metal, windshield frame, rear window to trunk metal, trunk lid, deck lid, hinge assembley, doors and door hinges! Dash metal assembled and ready to go! Build your dream. Please call for shipping and crating information.

PART NUMBER: SHE-999

Coming from James Island on Maybank, take a left on River Road. Less than a mile down River Rd on the left hand side from a distance it looks like what could be a 68 or 69 Camaro body just sitting in a yard.

Good luck, I bet one now will cost more than I paid for my new 67 then.