They can't hide

Heading to the back Creek with a kayak see what happens

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Good luck. Let us know what you find.

Just flat wore the the red fish . Probably 30 or more.Most of them were around 16 in. Got a couple around 24. Only caught 2 trout around 18 in. Got back to the boat trolling motor would not deploy. Remote thanks it’s deployed. got out of the creek fire up the motor made it about a hundred yards my motor shut down. It’ll fire up and then the rev limiter light comes on and it shuts down. Towboats taking me home now. But other than that had a blast.

Put the 2 trout in the aquarium and invite him home for dinner

Great fishing, look like you have my luck with outboards, hope it works out to be a cheap quick fix!

Yeah this kind of sucks. Motor still under warranty though fortunately. But this makes twice that I’ve had to be dragged in with this motor. I’ve always made it back with the old clunkers I’ve had before. I’ve had rods hanging out the side of the block lower units ground to shreds spark plugs blowout but I’ve always made it back home. And I haven’t the foggiest idea out of work on this thing. I start looking around to see if anyone has a 2019 Yamaha left in stock. That I can get a hot deal on.

The last new motor i bought was a 2011 250 E tec it has been the best buy I have made!

Rub it in, Rub it in…

Well, the GF said this morning “I want to go Fishing” and then saw it was 47 degrees. So it did Not Happen. We went last Sunday back in the Creek and couldn’t buy a Bite.

Glad you Caught’em.

I had an old 2004 Honda on my Whaler and it has been nothing put problems since the Methanol Gas. (I tried buying 100% but seems impossible most times.) I put a Yamaha on two months ago and what a difference.

(We went last Sunday back in the Creek and couldn’t buy a Bite
Catmandoo)

I downsized my bait. It seemed to make a big difference.

“Bad luck and trouble
my only friend”

You know the rest. The joys of boating.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman