Wives tale ???

Seen a sun dog on the way in yesterday afternoon. I work with an old country boy from loris. He swears it’s going to snow within 7 days after seeing a sundog. Hopefully I do not have to eat my words after talking so much trash to him.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I caught a pic of that also.

You can teach an old dog new tricks. I never heard that before.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

gotta be two sun dogs. One on either side. Then we get some snow. :smiley:

Got All of February… The wife is going crazy wanting snow! I never want to see it again!

My wife the same way. The only place I want to see any snow is on TV.

All you want to know about sundogs. We do have some precip coming in on Friday on the coldest forecast day, but not supposed to get below 40. Maybe they are wrong!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/01/11/sun-dogs-came-out-to-play-in-the-cold-winter-air/

Robert L
Robert L

Heard its snowing in Williamston SC right now.

Won’t let me post a new topic

So

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2020/02/tissue-alert-this-will-tugs-at-your.html

This stuff always gets me…a loving family or relationship is great

Who cares what y’all do on the Delmarva, or in BFE Wicomico County…we’re here in the lowcountry of South Carolina…■■■■ Maryland!

Viewer Writes: Disparate Justice in Wicomico

Good morning Joe, I’ve had this on my mind for some time now. How can we take a Bennett guidance counselor and give him 20 yrs in prison for consensual having sex with his 17 yr old babysitter, but not a word is being brought up about Jake’s wife and all of the impropriety surrounding her. I am not a sjw but have an incredible problem with the massive amount of disproportionate justice and selective justice that’s been dispensed in our area. I recall the nooses and pitchforks brought out during the charging phase for Allen Mitchell. Inversely everyone was trying to talk about how poor, misunderstood Liz was “a good person” & “her job’s very stressful”. If our leaders and civil servants don’t dispense blind justice with the same tenacity & measurement for crimes against our youth then perhaps it’s time for an actual change. We’ve seen what ‘a new day’ will get you, but how about a clean slate instead? Would love to see somebody shake the tree long enough. Who knows what would drop down…

You sure are a bitter little man.

While I love S.C., I also have an open mind and love all of America’s states. I believe everyone has some unique and fascinating things. Did you know that Maryland is some times called America in miniature? Ever had any oysters from Chesapeake Bay? MMMM. :smiley:

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

That’s funny Fred I stumbled across this last night by accident.
https://news.maryland.gov/dnr/2019/09/04/take-a-tour-of-america-in-miniature/

You just bought more attention to the Salisbury, Md. democratic mayor Jake Day’s wife Liz to prove that you and your National Democrats are morally bankrupt. Thank you for your assistance Poly-Bin-Poked

Enjoy BFE Delmarva…obviously its miserable there…as you spend more time on a SC Lowcountry fishing forum.

No thanks Frederico, quit with oysters many years ago, I had a personal limit permit from Magwoods, and used to pick some beautiful oysters in Prices Inlet, they started dying off about 10 years back, and I stopped.

Chesapeake oysters don’t sound much better…you eat em up brah

When they are farmed, oysters are a net benefit to the waters where they live, unlike other farm-raised species such as fin-fish, which pollute waters with fecal material. … Over the last two centuries, Chesapeake Bay oysters have suffered from overharvesting, pollution, and parasitic diseases like Dermo and MSX.