Weather

What is this 32-70mph wind going to be like?

https://www.theweather.com/charleston-city-c144452.htm
After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Windy? :+1:

I doubt you’ll see it.

See what I did there?

I think the 70 mph is a mistake. Other weather sites are calling for 25 to 30 at the most.

ZX

i think someone forgot to convert from km/h to mph

_____________________________________________________ Proline 201WA Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon) Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

That’s what they are call for around Ashville

Oh okay. I see how it is. We’re gonna have weather and you got jokes.

Whew! Thanks Pod. For a while there I thought my humor was cloudy and blew right past. Thought my rain over comedy was over, but not so fast. All hail the king. I don’t know weather I can keep this up.

Yuk yuk yuk.

7cs & peapod .
Brought to you live by CFC.
:+1:

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Pfft, it’s all just a snow job…

RBF

phewww. im glad in logged in. i almost mist all this comedy. i bet its just a breeze for yall to make such good jokes.

_____________________________________________________ Proline 201WA Aloha 24ft pontoon (LooneyToon) Old Town stern with 7.5 johnson

RBF & The mechanic trying to steal your thunder you better stay on your toes.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Them 2 jokers trying to keep up with RBF would be like trying to catch lightning-in-a-bottle…

RBF

Drove through it Thursday on our way to NC. 2 tornado warnings made things pucker a little.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Weather service said it clocked winds at 88 mph at lake Greenwood thursday. We had so much rain my pond ran over the dam and flooded my boat shed and barn, washed all typs of stuff down the creek. I found a 28 gal gas tank about 100 yds down stuck up in a tree. Luck to find it

Mechanic had a good one. I didn’t think of mist.