They should know better

That keep making me work right here on the beach. I think I’m going to put out the gone fishing sign

Don’t have my boat back from the doctor yet. Grab the kayak and go in the creek and Cherry Grove.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Got back in a small Creek and immediately found a tailing redfish. Made that perfect cast. Hit him right in the head. Fish scattered everywhere. Continue down working deepholz nothing. Spooked a couple more small schools of fish. They were hanging tight around the oyster rakes on the leeward side. So I work my way quietly down the creek and turned around and came back. managed a couple bites. Finally hooked 1 got him to the kayak and lost him.
Was going to take his picture and gave him some slack & come buttoned. I mash my Barb down on my jig heads.

My 20-year-old trolling motor that I cut down to use on my kayak. It did not want to work so I opened her up and this is what I found. Dumped the debris out of it. Shined up to contacts a little. And it worked.
going to take it back apart clean it up real good and seal it and I should be good to go.

That last picture is the debris that come out of it.

Hard to beat a MK