Hey, OTC

Picked up a new M/P 380 EZ today. Dropping off tomorrow to get Cerakoted.:+1: Almost went with the 9 but, female shooter and felt much lighter. She’s gonna love it, I think:smiley:.

NN

Wow, site let me post new topic, lol.

NN

I had a LC 380 for the wife, but she had issues with hand strength/grip to breach it back. Got her a Lady pink S&W .38 + P airlight. She loves it, I find the trigger pull way to strong and always pull when I shoot it. She’s consistent with a 4" group @ 10 yards.

We don’t shoot as much as we used to, but some good times trying to out do each other. I think my most memorable laugh was my wife finally shooting the AR. was a small tree before the backstop and it had enough while she was shooting. Fell over and she couldn’t believe she made a tree fall down.

You /she won’t be disappointed, a great shooting pistol for sure.

I am a big fan of the M&Ps.
I recommended the 380 EZ to a co-worker for his wife. He picked her up 1 a couple weeks ago and they love it. He’s picking up the 9 mm tomorrow for himself. He’s got arthritis pretty bad.
Would like to see the cerakote job when you get it back .
Are you getting a design or just changing the color?
My wife carries a S&W air weight. She shoots it pretty good. I can’t hit the broadside of a barn with it. We call it the pink dragon.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Just for a side note. I really like the holsters from murph’s custom leathers.Small company out of North Carolina. I’ve always had great service and a real good product from him. I find a leather holster much more comfortable than a kydex . I’ve carried this everyday for over a year and a half.

[file ]error[/file]

Be sure and post a pic when you get it back.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Lol, Fred on cutting down the tree…good times!

Going with the rose gold…They said would take a week and said, no rush, just need in hand by the 26th.

Doing the slide, Mags, safety, mag release, etc.

Will try to post pics when complete.

Need to mention this. Son and I both really liked a pic online of one done with different shades of pink and white that looked great, for a lady. When I showed the pic, dude said that’s 4 different colors and would be just over $400…no thanks…

NN

(said that’s 4 different colors and would be just over $400…no thanks…) Ouch!

I think what you described will look pretty cool .

Double N
Got rained out so I went to the range with my buddy with his new 9 e z. Unbelievable how easy it racks. I would expect other manufacturers to fall in line and try to do the same.

OTC, that’s good to hear. Appreciate it.

Regret telling them didn’t need till 26th when they said could be done in a week. Really wanna get ahold of it!!

May call them tomm…

NN

NN you get your gun back yet?

I did, yesterday. Recently got new laptop but need the USB-C cable to load pics…sheesh. Looks Great!!

The pics I took make it look slightly pink, must be the lighting, as it doesn’t look like that in person.

NN

[file ]error[/file]

[file ]error[/file]

Your luck’s about like mine trying to post pictures.

[file ]error[/file]

Been trying from iPhone and NO luck…even when sizing small. Heck. the original was 3.5, well below whats allowed:angry:!

Check PM n a moment

NN

If you dudes are so worried about the Gubbermint coming to take your guns, why the heck do you post pictures of them on the internet? I am absolutely sure they could find and raid you within a few hours if they wanted too… Not smart IMO…

Just for the record, RBF has absolutely NO guns…

RBF

They want to. but they never will be able to. There’s over 300 million guns in the United States. They say 10 million ARs but I think that number is very low. Anyway before confiscation it would be registration. Buy-Back or turn in would be a total failure. Very few would comply.Besides they would never be able to get enough police or military. For mass confiscation.
https://www.facebook.com/1074142195950952/posts/2874050482626772/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e