Hey, OTC

Picked up a new M/P 380 EZ today. Dropping off tomorrow to get Cerakoted.thumbsUp Almost went with the 9 but, female shooter and felt much lighter. She's gonna love it, I thinkbigsmile.

NN
Replies

The Kyle & Littlefield thing was a bad deal. With all the issues Routh had they should have never left him unattended with a weapon.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

I agree 100%. Something to ponder that is very directly related to this particular incident... When a killer is in your presence and you don't know what they are planning to do... Even 2 armed best shot military service members can't protect themselves against 1 person/killer that knows what is about to happen...

RBFOriginally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Tragic OFC....

Goes to show that with the removal of all guns a knife or base ball bat will do the same thing. It's not the guns, it's the person behind the weapon. I agree with you RBF... one knife blade through the ribs from a "friend" kills quickly. Or a rock on the head. Opps forgot this for DN.. dissapprove

All right guys... are emojis a no no? Lame or something along that line? My kids use em way more than me, not so hip for older folk? Really don't know. I don't facebook or use any other social media.

Goes to show that with the removal of all guns a knife or base ball bat will do the same thing. It's not the guns, it's the person behind the weapon. I agree with you RBF... one knife blade through the ribs from a "friend" kills quickly. Or a rock on the head. Originally posted by Fred67

Guns are a tool for killing just like all the others you mentioned... However, they are a very efficient and effective tool and can kill many at one time... Just like a carpenter, a killer is only as good as his tools...

RBF