Boat Cover

My custom cover didn’t survive the winds of last storm. It was purchased from T-Top and mostly pleased with it. It’s in a harsh environment on Folly River and made it through some significant storms over the years. Just curious if any other custom cover makers I should consider before just going back to same. Thanks

I have a Westland heavy-duty that came with my boat years ago when I bought it. Other than fading, it has really held up…………….until a tree branch poked a hole through it during a storm. I’m in the market now as well and will definitely consider the same cover if I can find it.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Chip Peagler is one of the best. He is making one for my Jupiter 26 now.

I got my first T top cover from the Laports over 15 years ago. My boat sits in full sun 24/7 and we are pretty exposed to high winds regularly. I kept the cover for 10 years and never had a single problem with it. The cover went through multiple microbursts, northeasters, Ice storms, and the brutal sun daily. The only issue I ever had with the cover was my rub rail is made of rope and just from the cover rubbing on it, it started to wear right at the rub rail, I took it up to Kevin and he reinforced the cover all the way around at the rub rail free of charge and no questions asked. After 10 years the cover had stretched ever so slightly and was starting to allow dust and occasionally Pollen to get through the cover material and into the boat. The cover itself was still in excellent shape and I sold it to a guy through this website for $300. I’m on my second T top cover now at your five it still looks brand new and performs excellent. I have three neighbors with the same cover we are all on Folly Creek and everyone of us is very pleased. Personally I am sold on the true T tops covers and would not consider any alternatives.