Biden the tough guy

Old boy told the view that he wished he could be back in high school and just have him and Trump in a room. I don't think Biden would want any of the Trump hammer. smile Old boy says it's hurtful about bringing his son out. I guess the old saying that the truth hurts fits right into place with Hunter and Joe.
Replies

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages

Since you stated my comments are lies, I am obliged to ask you what I've lied about? Echo chamber? No just trying to keep it real my Twisty friend in sheep's clothing. I don't think you are a republican. But since you don't vote kind of hard to prove.

You now openly admitting to defending the dems will get twisted like your open comments a few years back disliking our Military. wink

I tell you honestly I've voted Democratic (for a sheriff) and you come out and continually try and say I'm a closet Democrat in an attempt to rile me. Won't happen. smile I much prefer being open and honest than twisting and lying. I've grown up and also my memory is too bad to lie. Originally posted by Fred67

I didn't think I needed to clarify defending Dems? It was obvious for most folks here Alfredo... HOWEVER, defending a position in a debate doesn't equate to supporting them... Now, you have supported Dems with voting and I never have voted for a Dem.... Only Ross Perot and Repukes...

Reread my comment as I never said you lie but that you parrot Drumpf/Repuke talking points which are lies for the most part... Here is my statement:

"All your comments are just Drumpf loyalist talking points and a continuation of Drumpf's lies..."

I don't hold you accountable anymore about the lies you parrot from your Demagogue Drumpf as he has brainwashed you and many others...

RBF

"All your comments are just Drumpf loyalist talking points and a continuation of Drumpf's lies..."

All my comments? LOL. Let me ask you again, what lies am I parroting? You get so high and mighty and defend everything you say that you know is wrong by just twisting. Says a lot about a person when they can never admit to being wrong..... about anything.

You now state you are a republican that is just defending a stance from someone else. How can you defend a stance of anything and not be for it? Time for a twist.

• <<
  • <
  • of 2 pages