corona

Anybody concerned about the coronal virus? I wasn’t at first, but I’m starting to think this thing is legit. Any doctors have a concern on here?

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

I don’t know. but I wouldn’t get on no cruise ship. Nowhere ,no how, no place.& If you want a new TV or something of that nature. You might want to jump on it. I’ve always kept a little food supply and stuff around just in case for whatever.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Just another flu

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu

if you need them, get some drugs of your choice

https://www.drugs.com/drug-class/miscellaneous-antivirals.html

Not at this point I am not. No plans for any kind of travel other than surrounding states by car. I wouldn’t get on a plane or a big boat anytime soon. My sister’s BF travels a lot, nationally and internationally. I jokingly told her to keep him away from us for a while.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Watching the news this morning and they sure think it’s gonna get worse, but how much can you believe them? Or the information the Governments are telling them. I think the one thing that spooks me is the Cruise ship with documented cases that was turned away from several ports only to dock in Cambodia and they let Everyone fly home. We’ll see.

Goldman Sees Zero Profit Growth for U.S. Companies Amid Outbreak

The rapid spread of the coronavirus has made equity strategists at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. slash their outlook for U.S. companies’ profit growth to zero this year, as the epidemic erodes revenue and dents the global economy.

“Our reduced forecasts reflect the severe decline in Chinese economic activity in the first quarter, lower end-demand for U.S. exporters, supply chain disruption, a slowdown in U.S. economic activity, and elevated uncertainty,” the strategists led by David Kostin wrote in a note Thursday.

“Jesus” aka, Mike Pence…hope he can handle this situation, better than HIV, start praying…

https://www.thenation.com/article/archive/mike-pence-is-still-to-blame-for-an-hiv-outbreak-in-indiana-but-for-new-reasons/

This is not to say Pence hadn’t erred in preferring prayer over science in 2015, but that he’d been failing to deal with HIV in his state for years. Gonsalves and Crawford’s models estimate that instead of 215 infections in 2015, “a response on Jan 1, 2013, could have suppressed the number of infections to 56 or fewer, averting at least 127 infections” and that “an intervention on April 1, 2011, could have reduced the number of infections to ten or fewer, averting at least 173 infections.”

It seems like some people are going off the deep end already. We keep a 90 day+ food supply on hand. And we keep a 3-day supply in our vehicles. Mainly for SHTF.
Not overly concerned about this but we have stocked up on things like toilet paper paper towels dish soap toothpaste just everyday necessities. And we have topped off the pantry & the freezers have been topped off. And we’ve always kept at least a 30 day supply of our meds. Things we normally use everyday anyway.
Almost forgot if your pet owner. don’t forget to stock up for them a little bit also.

My always running conspiracy mind is running rampant with this dang virus. It is quite amazing that a narrative can be started and proliferated to bring a full economic reset and market drain. Who is poised to benefit when this goes away and the narrative changes to something else? China effectively took the focus off Hong Kong, the left is getting the precursors to their desperately needed economic downturn to fight Trump. This all looks like a well orchestrated shiny object focus that is doing the bidding for some larger end game, I just don’t know exactly who stands to benefit the most.

The bigger fear is the ease at which markets, industries, and countries can be brought to their knees with a centralized focus and fear in today’s ease of information flow. Who can claim foul with a natural disease that is impacting people without being called out and silenced? I just say don’t believe the hype and buy, buy, buy as the market resets. There will be money made off this, and that’s the ultimate end game.

You are not alone with those thoughts TRS. This will probably play out like SaRs did. I hope. the start of it has been challenged quite a bit, first from bats, then from a seafood market… Maybe China just thinning out their population? I wouldn’t put it past that Government.

Maybe an administration that really dislikes another country created the hysteria?

Ebtekar, the highest ranking woman in Iran’s government and a vice president for women and family affairs, has tested positive for the corona virus, state media reported, the latest senior official to contract the COVID-19 illness. Ebtekar, the English-speaking spokesperson for the group of Iranian students who seized hostages at the U.S. embassy in Tehran in 1979, was captured in a photo attending a meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani on Wednesday.

Two members of Iran’s parliament have contracted the virus as well as the deputy health minister, who was seen wiping his brow and looking feverish at a press conference a day before he announced he had tested positive.

While the government has imposed some restrictions on holy sites and called off some Friday prayer services, President Rouhani has said there are no plans to quarantine entire cities hit by the virus.

Amid a shortage of surgical masks and hand sanitizer in shops, public health experts say Iran could become the hub of a major outbreak across the Middle East, especially given its porous borders with unstable countries at war or in turmoil.

Iranian officials reported the first case of virus in the religious city of Qom last week, and coronavirus has spread to at least seven other provinces. Other countries in the region, including Iraq, Kuwait, Oman and Afghanistan, reported their first cases this week and said the patients had recently visited Iran.

I think we can rest easy. This is a quote from the president of the USA. Looks like he has his eye on the ball.

“WE HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH THE HILL, VERY, VERY CAREFULLY AND VERY STRONGLY AND I THINK WE HAVE GOOD BIPARTISAN SPIRIT. WE WERE ASKING FOR $2.5 BILLION AND WE THINK THAT’S A LOT, BUT THE DEMOCRATS AND I GUESS SENATOR SCHUMER WANTS TO HAVE MUCH MORE THAN THAT. AND WE’LL TAKE IT. IF THEY WANT TO GIVE MORE. WE’LL DO MORE. WE WILL SPEND MORE. HOPEFULLY WE WON’T SPEND SO MUCH BECAUSE WE HAVE TAKEN IT DOWN TO A MINIMUM AND WE HAVE HAD TREMENDOUS SUCCESS. AT THE SAME TIME, YOU HAVE OUTBREAKS IN SOME COUNTRIES, ITALY AND VARIOUS COUNTRIES. CHINA, YOU KNOW ABOUT, WHERE IT STARTED. AND I SPOKE WITH PRESIDENT XI AND HE IS WORKING VERY HARD, HE IS WORKING VERY, VERY HARD. AND IF YOU CAN COUNT ON THE REPORTS COMING OUT OF CHINA, THAT SPREAD HAS GONE DOWN QUITE A BIT. THE INFECTION HAS GONE DOWN OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS AS OPPOSED TO GETTING LARGER. IT HAS GOTTEN SMALLER AND WE CAN BE RELIABLE AND SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN QUITE A BIT SMALLER. WITH RESPECT TO THE MONEY THAT’S BEING NEGOTIATED. THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. WE ARE REQUESTING 2.5. SOME REPUBLICANS WOULD LIKE US TO GET 4 AND SOME DEMOCRATS WOULD LIKE US TO GET 8.5 AND WE WILL BE SATISFIED. WE ARE BRINGING IN A SPECIAL LIFT TOMORROW WHO WORKS AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT. VERY, VERY TREMENDOUSLY TALENTED IN DOING THIS. I WANTED YOU TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT SHOCKED ME AND I SPOKE WITH DR. FAUCI ON THIS AND I WAS REALLY AMAZED AND MOST PEOPLE AMAZED. THE FLU IN OUR COUNTRY KILLS FROM 25,000 PEOPLE TO 69,000 PEOPLE A YEAR. THAT WAS SHOCKING TO ME. AND SO FAR, IF YOU LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE WITH THE 15 PEOPLE AND THEY ARE RECOVERING, ONE IS PRETTY SICK. BUT HOPEFULLY WILL RECOVER. BUT THE OTHERS ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. THINK OF THAT 25,000 TO 69,000 OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS AND LOST 360,000. THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED FROM THE FLU. HEY, DID YOU GET THE FLU SHOT. AND THAT IS SOMETHING.”

Karma is 360 degrees

"If fishing were easy it

If the chit hits the fan keep those pets on a short leash. Fresh meat will be hard to come by. After the animals are gone, trust no one. If your neighbor knocks on the door at 3 am, he ain’t looking for sugar. The fat and well marbled will be the first to go.

I am ready and have been prepping by feeding her well for years…

Here is how she responded to my discussion with her about the food chain at RBF’s house…

RBF

Or dog

Folks this is the real deal and honestly I’m surprised that many of you didn’t see it coming. RBF, OTC and I have been drilling, and prepping, for the better part of a year now. We have retrofitted RBF’S old shaggin wagon and it now so has better capabilities than the presidential limo dubbed “the beast.” When the roads turn, and more so resemble something out of the mad max movie. OTC will man the turret and cut down any banditos looking to pillage what is ours. RBF said he has never seen something so telegraphed, since he defeated the old Soviet grand master chess champion Gary Kasparov, back in the year 2000. With RBF’S small fortune he has built a top secret bunker that looks more so like the Ritz Carlton, than a bug out shelter. Outfitted with gold toilet seats, that the Don himself would be proud to take a chit on. The shelter has a stock pile of Kobe beef, Crystall and exotic hand picked fresh fruits from the amazon forest. Speaking of the Amazon forest. OTC has pointed out we will need some beautiful women to help repopulate the earth, so Rbf hand picked 3 women for every man that will take part in the breeder program. It’s a tough task, but the fate of humanity will solely lie upon our shoulders and we will gladly do our duty in order to preserve this great nation of ours. Folks this is not like a hurricaine where you can hop in the car and drive, the virus knows no borders. Dig in, stock up and say your prayers. The purge has begun and I’m hearing reports out of North Korea that dead are coming back to life. The Supreme leader Kim Jong Un has already started to line up the infected and is giving them a good “hose down” with his anti air craft gun. Fred says your pretty good, but I’ve seen better:smiley: Folks we still have several golden tickets available, and will be conducting interviews via secret encrypted messages in the “Bonzos Bargain” forum. Stay safe:smiley:

LUV IT PETE , CAN I JOIN EVEN THOUGH RBF AND I DON’T AGREE ON MUCH OR DO YALL HAVE A MAJORITY VOTE ON WHO GETS IN ??:question:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

As RBR mentioned… RBF is funding it, and therefore is the only vote that counts… With that said, yes, GW you are absolutely allowed…

Also wanted to mention to RBR that he is absolute correct about my abilities to see things way before they happen… Therefore, I have also hand selected 9 blind hotties for the 3 ugliest dudes… Gotta keep everyone satisfied…

We are also selling accommodations to those that are not as fortunate… Here is the link to buy yours now before it all goes to…

https://survivalcondo.com/

RBF

I’m in if y’all get me a sig 338.
I would settle for a ma deuce

https://youtu.be/IxjRF9-ZAso

Some folks have no shame. I literally saw on amazon a week ago that the n95 masks were being sold for 30 bucks a mask, with 400.00 for shipping. They were getting around the price gouging by charging outrageous costs for shipping.