For Sale 2017 Xpress Bay Boat

Make: 2017 Xpress bay boat
Model: H24B
24 ft. long
Yamaha VF250LA 250
2017 Backtrack trailer
If you are looking for a Great Striper, Catfish or inshore bay boat this boat is for you, its water ready and priced to sale. I’m asking 36,500.00 for the package, there is a little room for negotiation if you don’t want all the extra stuff on it. I would be willing to remove some of the stuff for lower price.
Hyper-Lift® Hull, Gulfsand Paint with Xtreme Coat Liner, All Welded Construction, Longitudinal Rib Construction, Unibody Injected Foam Construction, SeaDek, 2 Fold Down Fishing Seats with 13" Extensions, 2 Built-In Lockable Rod Boxes, 8 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness, Alum Leaning Post with Cushion and Foot Rest, Fiberglass Center Console with Aerated Baitwell, Aerated Livewell in Rear Deck, 6 Rod Holders on Console, Cup Holder on Console, 2 Rear Deck Jump Seats with Storage Underneath, Latches for Jump Seat Lids, Stainless Floor Drain Covers, 2 HDS 12 Lowrance touch screen one is a G2 and other is G3 3D, Navionics Map card, Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 80 lbs. thrust I-Pilot 24 V 60” Trolling Motor, Running Lights, Speed, Tach & Fuel Gauges, Uflex Hydraulic Steering, Backtrack Tandem Axle w/ Brakes Aluminum Trailer with Spare tire. It has custom made rail on both sides of boat with Trolling bar in the rear of boat. It has 18 Drift master Duo pros and 14 rocket launcher rod holders on boat.
Call or Text 8zero3-two-two-one-6sevenfivetwo.

Motor hours

Its sold

Tommy