WTB Crab Pots

Im looking to buy 4-5 crab pots. Dont need anything fancy - just want an activity for the kiddos on the jon boat. Double pots with rebar preferred - let me know if you have anything laying around you want to sell. Easiest way to reach me is text/call (703) 667-0331

Thanks
Eric

Was able to buy 1 from a CF member that had one laying around…I know there are more out there wanting to be sold ! Also, Where do the commercial guys buy their pots?

Been meaning to reply, I have at least 2 extras sitting at home, full size with irons and yellow floats, not sure about line. I need to look at them closer, might have to ring in a new bait well or door, but I will do that this week and be in touch via text. I’m on James Island.

I think most commercial guys running numbers are making their own or buying them from other commercial/fabricators. I see one guy driving a trailer of them around town frequently but don’t know his name.

Thanks barbawang - no hurry. I have plenty of buddies on JI that can pick them up. Text me when you get a chance! 703-667-0331

Still looking for a couple more crab pots/traps if anyone has something laying around!

I’ve got a nice one with rebar I’d part with.

Mayhem Pioneer 197

Haddrell’s had them outside on the sidewalk

TTKarl - text me to discuss logistics - 703-667-0331 Thanks!