Sig p320 upgrade

Voluntary upgrade. hahaha.
I guess this is there a way to avoid a recall.
They’re also upgrading the RX red dots.

https://www.sigsauer.com/support/p320-voluntary-upgrade/

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Love a Sig. Have the 238 and 226. Just got the extended 7 for the 238 and much better grip!!

NN

Called sig this morning. Was only on hold about 10 minutes. Everyone that I’ve ever talked to you at sig is always been extremely knowledgeable. They’re going to put a flat faced trigger on one of my 320 s. And I also ordered a flat faced trigger for my p365. Discounted it and shipping it for free. Great customer service.

Good to hear, can be very difficult to come by…customer service

NN

Email from sig. flat face trigger for 365 shiped this morning should have it Friday.
NN what caliber is your 226?
I’ve got a 225A1 and a 227 I need to fill in the void one of these days chambered in 357.

It’s a 9mm.

NN

Wife was gone less than an hour yesterday. She got home to find FedEx had been by .
Murphy’s law.
For some weird reason my package needs a signature. It’s not a firearm it’s just a trigger wth. Punch in the tracking number it’s out for delivery today. Does not give an estimated time.

about forgot academy sports has some pretty good deals on firearms and ammo right now.

To the range to the range.

320s shipped this morning. have them Wednesday.
Sigs customer service hard to beat.

Wife heard a noise on the porch. No knock no doorbell. Just a thud.Wife looks out. FedEx leaving. Package laying in the middle of the porch.
$2,000 worth of firearms. Just left unattended. With no signature.

Sig installed flat face triggers with no upcharge. And I got three 25% off coupons for purchases from the sig store.
I think that coupon may have suckered me though. Might just have to buy a new optic for a rifle now.

Best customer service in the business!!!