It's time

Have a couple things going on in Cherry Grove for the next few days. Water looked so inviting this morning.Can’t sneak away today but definitely going too tomorrow. Run by the island talked to a couple of folks water temperature is already 65% a good time to work the marsh. not real busy and
the founder should be coming in.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

That was my backyard playground right there when i was a kid. That round house has been there as long as i can remember,us kids at the time thought it was just too cool.Catch um up,let us know about the flounders!

Spent a lot of time in the creek is a kid myself. Harvested a lot of shrimp and shellfish out of there. the old round House shore outlived the majority of the houses in Cherry Grove.
Don’t know why my picture posted upside down. I took me a second to figure it out with the reflection. Going to repost it upside down and see what happens

still come out upside down

Didn’t get to make it out yesterday. Got the boat ready before leaving for work. Took the cover off to Seat and hung it on the guide on post. Didn’t realize the strap was hanging in the pan with my fiddler crabs. It appears they used it as a rope to escape.

Pulled some MMs around Cherry Grove yesterday. One small flounder.

I took a late lunch yesterday and swing by there and looked pretty busy . Especially for a Friday this time of year.

Going to go drop my minnow trap this morning.
And hopefully can sneak out tomorrow.
Local business chipping in.
Don’t drink the hand sanitizer!

https://wpde.com/news/coronavirus/twelve-33-distillery-giving-away-hand-sanitizer-while-supplies-last.

Run into an old acquaintance today at the gas station gassing up his boat. Sunday he caught 12 stripers by the swing bridge. Most of them around 14" & a nice one around 30". He was on his way back there this afternoon. he was using a white bucktail with half of a green curly tail . I’ve been seeing a few boats hanging around the bridge the last couple days.