Charleston county parks closed

As of 11 last night, all Charleston county parks were closed. Folly closed, mt.p closed. Probably restricted access to folly at 10 today.

That really hurts you guys, I am guessing those are about the only places to get to a Public beach at down there?
I know SC state parks posted the other day they are staying open as usual but urge everyone to take caution.

While I would not want my kids playing on the jungle gym equipment with a couple of hundred other kids hands all over it, closing the entire park seems a bit excessive. Last i checked fresh air and sunshine support a strong immune system.

Folly did restrict access at 2 today till end of month. Residents only, contractors with folly licenses, workers with window stickers. From 6 am to 8 pm. Council will reconvene at end of month to extend if necessary.
There’s alot of beaches closing right now. Piers closing, too

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

I was hoping to get a trip in with my 8 year old, but I guess they have to regulate the dumb people that will swap spit on the beach