Just Curious

Wouldn't it be Awesome if the Dynamic Duo of Poly and RBF would call in for a debate with Rush...??? Each asking their own questions. I can totally visualize Poly leaning on RBF's shoulder sayin "sick em now, Brah". Ya got him now.......prior to being smacked down by the reply of Rush...or any of those taking his place.

As RBF has mentioned many times before, he can switch back and forth, to balance the Twix Bar.

RBF is a jealous servant of the Left.....

NN

Replies

Rush ok, but Mark Levin would be much better.
I see poly as his parrot, sitting on his left shoulder repeating everything he hears. Still the CFC laughing stock!!

NN

Originally posted by DoubleN

RBF has stated he is a Republican. I don't believe it though. I do believe many Military members do not vote because they are too lazy or just don't care to. Why RBF doesn't vote could be because he is too lazy to do so, but he says he just doesn't want to be a "vote Whore". Just another excuse for being lazy. He loves to ***** about Trump, but never voted against him. I say he lazy and has no reason to ***** about anything he choose to ignore.
I see poly as his parrot, sitting on his left shoulder repeating everything he hears. Still the CFC laughing stock!!Originally posted by natureboy

Yep, "Poly wanna cracker"?

NN
Wouldn't it be Awesome if the Dynamic Duo of Poly and RBF would call in for a debate with Rush...??? Each asking their own questions. I can totally visualize Poly leaning on RBF's shoulder sayin "sick em now, Brah". Ya got him now.......prior to being smacked down by the reply of Rush...or any of those taking his place.

As RBF has mentioned many times before, he can switch back and forth, to balance the Twix Bar.

NN

Originally posted by DoubleN
YEPPERS ; IMO ALSO

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
I see poly as his parrot, sitting on his left shoulder repeating everything he hears. Still the CFC laughing stock!!Originally posted by natureboy

"Poly wanna Cracker".

NN