Boat ramps open???

Sol Legre is closed due to construction, Folly Beach is now closed unless you live there. Any updates on Wappoo Cut? It's a county park, so i fear it may be closed too. Anyone know what the plans are?

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
Replies

Look at the wave forecast for the weekend...……….im gonna need somewhere to launch a 26 footer.....I promise not to give Covid to anything out near the ledge !!!!!

266 World Cat
Twin 130 Honda
There's a lot going on and I hope everyone is staying safe. We trailer down from Lexington and was hoping someone could fill me in on a few spots we could still use (and pay if needed). Prefer Edisto and north but happy for any information. I've been researching myself and getting mixed messages. For example (Edisto Marina is private... but also hear that Edisto isn't allowing "guest" on the island without paperwork for a rental ect and now with the new order prob not even that). Again any help is appreciated. Like most here just trying to get out and fish some without causing problems.

Bobby T-
Last edited by Thompson321
Look at the wave forecast for the weekend...……….im gonna need somewhere to launch a 26 footer.....I promise not to give Covid to anything out near the ledge !!!!!

266 World Cat
Twin 130 HondaOriginally posted by Cat Sass

Same here!! Willing to pay to get my boat to the ledge!!