Doesn't this kinda reek a bit?

I think it has some odor. We all know these numbers are gonna jump up a bunch, so what's the point in trying to delay it?

"South Carolina officials are withholding information about the exact number of unemployment claims they are fielding on orders from President Donald Trump’s administration, which implored states to keep that information under wraps for now."

https://www.postandcourier.com/health/covid19/sc-withholding-unemployment-claim-numbers-on-the-order-of-trump/article_c96cfc7c-6ac2-11ea-b627-df3b7a85ac04.html

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
Replies

I'd say just trying to keep more citizens from panicking with all that is going on. ? I haven't seen any signs of layoffs or people pushing for unemployment in and around my social group. We all need to stay vigilant and strong. I'd say there are a lot of scattered outbreaks of the China virus that we are not hearing about as well as unemployed people. Lot's of people love drama and we are seeing a lot of it from many over all this.

I'm a lot concerned for all our youth out of school... Idle mind and all.
The way you keep people from panicking, is to give people the truth in an assuring manner. trump showed how an uninformed asshole , actually operates.

He had his moment ,where he could tell all the folks sitting at home scared, that we can pull through this, but he failed, miserably.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PprCOVdfPps

I'd say just trying to keep more citizens from panicking with all that is going on. ? I haven't seen any signs of layoffs or people pushing for unemployment in and around my social group. We all need to stay vigilant and strong. I'd say there are a lot of scattered outbreaks of the China virus that we are not hearing about as well as unemployed people. Lot's of people love drama and we are seeing a lot of it from many over all this.

I'm a lot concerned for all our youth out of school... Idle mind and all. Originally posted by Fred67

Do you keep up with any local news? You’re clueless if you haven’t seen any layoffs

The coronavirus pandemic is starting to claim jobs in the Charleston hospitality industry, with two large restaurant operators and a trio of carriage-tour companies planning to lay off a combined 1,600 workers as they hunker down to weather the global health crisis.

The Indigo Road, one of Charleston’s most celebrated and influential dining groups, this week is laying off 940 employees following the mandated closure of restaurants across the South in hopes of controlling the outbreak.

“I’ve been through downturns, but in 14 days we’ve gone to zero revenue,” said managing partner Steve Palmer, whose portfolio includes two dozen restaurants in four states and the District of Columbia.
The way you keep people from panicking, is to give people the truth in an assuring manner. trump showed how an uninformed asshole , actually operates.

He had his moment ,where he could tell all the folks sitting at home scared, that we can pull through this, but he failed, miserably.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=.

Only your opinion Robert. Trump is doing a great job and is on a glide path to his second term.

Originally posted by poly ball
A wise man doesn’t need advice, a dam fool will not listen. trump is also smarter* ,than Dr. Anthony Fauci .

Intelligence reports in January had an opinion about a Coronavirus pandemic , trump ignored, now we’re about to hit ground zero.

A wise man doesn’t need advice, a dam fool will not listen. trump is also smarter* ,than Dr. Anthony Fauci .

Intelligence reports in January had an opinion about a Coronavirus pandemic , trump ignored, now we’re about to hit ground zero.

Clearly you will not listen. Anyone can go on line and find an opinion to match their own. Instead of all the “gotcha” efforts , your side should have been grooming a decent candidate

Clearly you will not listen. Anyone can go on line and find an opinion to match their own. Instead of all the “gotcha” efforts , your side should have been grooming a decent candidateOriginally posted by natureboy

So I guess we’re NOT heading for a recession, and our medical facilities are overflowing with lifesaving supplies ? Take care of yourself Nachoboi....you elderly are vulnerable, especially with underlying conditions!

Peace brah, time for venison tacos!

Clearly you will not listen. Anyone can go on line and find an opinion to match their own. Instead of all the “gotcha” efforts , your side should have been grooming a decent candidateOriginally posted by natureboy

So I guess we’re NOT heading for a recession, and our medical facilities are overflowing with lifesaving supplies ? Take care of yourself Nachoboi....you elderly are vulnerable, especially with underlying conditions!

Peace brah, time for venison tacos!

The world is headed for a difficult time but it’s not Trumps fault that the Chinese screwed up.

Look Robert, I would appreciate you calling me my screen name . I have refrained from mentioning your priestly adventures . Not only that , but if you didn’t use childish tactics you might gain some respect !

There is nothing to fear but fear itself.

Leftocrat’s old white hope is on the way to save the day

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/20/biden-coronavirus-plannings-139629

and plenty of Soros money flowing to trash talk propaganda for the feeble minded

https://thefederalist.com/2020/03/19/democrat-dark-money-groups-to-spend-millions-politicizing-wuhan-flu/

Trump hasn’t locked down any businesses it’s the governors........Trump has tried to stop the Chinese virus at the borders