Doesn't this kinda reek a bit?

I think it has some odor. We all know these numbers are gonna jump up a bunch, so what's the point in trying to delay it?

"South Carolina officials are withholding information about the exact number of unemployment claims they are fielding on orders from President Donald Trump’s administration, which implored states to keep that information under wraps for now."

https://www.postandcourier.com/health/covid19/sc-withholding-unemployment-claim-numbers-on-the-order-of-trump/article_c96cfc7c-6ac2-11ea-b627-df3b7a85ac04.html

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
Replies

Poly, Trump works his azz off trying to help this country. Hardly sleeps and all you can do is trash him during a time we all need to come together. You are so pathetic and desperate that you are the type to want a recession prior to the election.

The unemployment rates are getting ridiculous, but what should Trump or anyone else in his Adim do??? He reacted early by cutting off flights from CHINA, and what did we hear from your side??? He's a (**() racist!!

You wanna smart off with having a load of venison in your freezer while others are trying to get groceries to feed their family??

YOU are a self centered POS!!!!

HAVE TO ASK AGAIN, WHAT ABOUT HILLIARY??? BRING IT!!

NN
Last edited by DoubleN
Poly, Trump works his azz off trying to help this country. Hardly sleeps and all you can do is trash him during a time we all need to come together. You are so pathetic and desperate that you are the type to want a recession prior to the election.

The unemployment rates are getting ridiculous, but what should Trump or anyone else in his Adim do??? He reacted early by cutting off flights from CHINA, and what did we hear from your side??? He's a (**() racist!!

You wanna smart off with having a load of venison in your freezer while others are trying to get groceries to feed their family??

YOU are a self centered POS!!!!

HAVE TO ASK AGAIN, WHAT ABOUT HILLIARY??? BRING IT!!

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

Yep, we enjoyed venison tacos last night, very tasty. Probably some other folks enjoyed them as well, as I donated 8-10 deer to the feed the hungry program, invited others to harvest, or harvested for friends....several on this site.

Yep, trump started early, calling the virus a hoax, what a leader....prove to me he didn’t call it a hoax, when he was rallying in N Chas.

Gotta go Doublechinn, there’s a gobbler waiting

Why y'all waste your time arguing with that hate-filled jackass I really don't know. He'd be praising Obama right now if he was doing the exact same thing.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?
Yup!! He is the laughing stock of CFC!!!!
Some people do have the knack for derailing a thread, huh?

Back to my original question, there are probably times when the government on all levels lies to us.

But people are already somewhat panicked, the stock market has sold off, gun and ammo sales are way up (are these first time gun owner that are seeing the light, or previous gun owners stocking up???), and no TP in the stores. I wouldn't think that last weeks unemployment numbers, however good or bad, for our small state would push us into further panic.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
It’s a non issue. We already know that the numbers are not good. They will be worse next week. Perhaps the gov is looking for the true bottom number
I'd guess the withholding of numbers are mostly being done because they don't know just how bad this is going to get and don't know what the numbers will be. No need to start more of a panic.

At least our President has went from his earlier stance of not being concerned to doing everything he and all of our government can to help us all. Hard to believe people are calling him racist for calling this thing the "Chinese Virus". The World should be pissed off with China. I totally blame this World Pandemic on them. Listening to Cuomo this morning and a few others on the news, looks like this thing is just getting kick started. Wife did get a bunch of hamburger helper, it goes well with venison.
I am much more concerned about efforts to slow/control the spread of the virus that I am about jobless numbers. I really dislike hearing some politicians and people like Poly trying to politically weaponize the virus. This is the time that our country should place our collective well being far ahead of any partisan goals and come together. I think the foulest odor comes from those that intend to make the country's health a political issue
ANY ONE ELSE KNOW THIS MAN ???
I remember a man who said, "We need to close our borders."
I remember a man who said, "We need to bring our businesses home."
I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"
Now I know all the reasons why he said those things...
AND, I'll never forget those who purposely got in his way...will you?

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown