Doesn't this kinda reek a bit?

I think it has some odor. We all know these numbers are gonna jump up a bunch, so what's the point in trying to delay it?

"South Carolina officials are withholding information about the exact number of unemployment claims they are fielding on orders from President Donald Trump’s administration, which implored states to keep that information under wraps for now."

https://www.postandcourier.com/health/covid19/sc-withholding-unemployment-claim-numbers-on-the-order-of-trump/article_c96cfc7c-6ac2-11ea-b627-df3b7a85ac04.html

'18 Cobia 220 F200
'97 Car. Skiff 17'Suz DF60
Replies

ANY ONE ELSE KNOW THIS MAN ???
I remember a man who said, "We need to close our borders."
I remember a man who said, "We need to bring our businesses home."
I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"
Now I know all the reasons why he said those things...
AND, I'll never forget those who purposely got in his way...will you?

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknownOriginally posted by gail wins

AND STILL ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
ANY ONE ELSE KNOW THIS MAN ???
I remember a man who said, "We need to close our borders."
I remember a man who said, "We need to bring our businesses home."
I remember a man who said, "We need to become less dependent on other countries to survive."
I remember a man who said, "We need to take care of America first!!!"
Now I know all the reasons why he said those things...
AND, I'll never forget those who purposely got in his way...will you?

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknownOriginally posted by gail wins

Preach it Brother George. smile Sad thing is, many on his own side keep getting in his way too. Career Politicians need to go.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
A lot of places around me like restaurants, fast food, ect.. have had to do lay offs due to people not going out to eat & not being allowed to eat in. So a lot of people are signing up for unemployment but a lot of those places have added some jobs back by doing delivery, even fast food & the grocery stores are doing delivery. Also my local grocery stores have reached out & said they are in need of a lot of night shift employees due to the demand of re-stocking the shelves. From what I hear these places are not getting as many takers because I guess people would rather sit back & draw a check rather than work. I have even had a few tell me that is what they are doing & act proud of it. I get some cannot do night shifts or don't have a dependable car to do delivery but if you need work there is work out there.
This is just creating a snowball & will get worse. Media is not helping by only putting out part of the facts. A new death was reported in a county over from me but they of course leave out the fact that the person was already knocking on deaths door. They are reporting now that a lot of kids are getting it but conveniently leave out that the kids are not getting sick. Testing positive but never get any symptoms.
A lot of places around me like restaurants, fast food, ect.. have had to do lay offs due to people not going out to eat & not being allowed to eat in. So a lot of people are signing up for unemployment but a lot of those places have added some jobs back by doing delivery, even fast food & the grocery stores are doing delivery. Also my local grocery stores have reached out & said they are in need of a lot of night shift employees due to the demand of re-stocking the shelves. From what I hear these places are not getting as many takers because I guess people would rather sit back & draw a check rather than work. I have even had a few tell me that is what they are doing & act proud of it. I get some cannot do night shifts or don't have a dependable car to do delivery but if you need work there is work out there.
This is just creating a snowball & will get worse. Media is not helping by only putting out part of the facts. A new death was reported in a county over from me but they of course leave out the fact that the person was already knocking on deaths door. They are reporting now that a lot of kids are getting it but conveniently leave out that the kids are not getting sick. Testing positive but never get any symptoms.Originally posted by areeldrag

Talk about creating a snowball. So if someone is already sick and they get the virus they shouldn't be counted. Everyone knows if you don't have symptoms you will not be tested. So how are these kids being tested. All the people that don't do as you think they should are low lifes. Media telling half truths and you telling all lies.

Who doesn't need testing
 If you don't have symptoms of coronavirus: According to the CDC, symptoms of the virus include fever, coughing and shortness of breath. If you aren't experiencing them, you should not receive a test right now. 
What actually happens during a coronavirus test?
What actually happens during a coronavirus test?
That's true even if you've recently traveled to a coronavirus hotspot, such as China or Italy. It's true even if you've been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with coronavirus. 
The doctors noted that it's certainly possible you could have coronavirus even if you don't have symptoms, but that there just aren't enough tests right now to go around.

BOB
Those kids were tested because an adult they lived with was sick.
BOB, Have you found any more military battle medals? A while back I saw some for sale at the Ladson flea market. Hope this helps!
BOB, Have you found any more military battle medals? A while back I saw some for sale at the Ladson flea market. Hope this helps!Originally posted by natureboy

You're just a prick ain't you boy. I bet I couldn't pay you to come see them. You're just tuff on your computer. You're a disgrace to even challenge a 73 year old veteran on such a trivial matter. Uneducated white Trumpter

BOB
Come on now Mr. Bob, some people are getting tested with no symptons. Like Rand Paul. Seems that people with money or influence can get them done, regardless of political party.

Talk about creating a snowball. So if someone is already sick and they get the virus they shouldn't be counted. Everyone knows if you don't have symptoms you will not be tested. So how are these kids being tested. All the people that don't do as you think they should are low lifes. Media telling half truths and you telling all lies.

From Rand Pauls statement:
"Given that my wife and I had traveled extensively during the weeks prior to COVID-19 social distancing practices, and that I am at a higher risk for serious complications from the virus due to having part of my lung removed seven months ago, I took a COVID-19 test when I arrived in D.C. last Monday. I felt that it was highly unlikely that I was positive since I have had no symptoms of the illness, nor have I had contact with anyone who has either tested positive for the virus or been sick.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
Come on now Mr. Bob, some people are getting tested with no symptons. Like Rand Paul. Seems that people with money or influence can get them done, regardless of political party.

From Rand Pauls statement:
"Given that my wife and I had traveled extensively during the weeks prior to COVID-19 social distancing practices, and that I am at a higher risk for serious complications from the virus due to having part of my lung removed seven months ago, I took a COVID-19 test when I arrived in D.C. last Monday. I felt that it was highly unlikely that I was positive since I have had no symptoms of the illness, nor have I had contact with anyone who has either tested positive for the virus or been sick.

'18 Cobia 220 F200
Originally posted by Beaufort Boy

Yes I know. But that is not what he said.

BOB
WRONG - 8 years USN close to your age and I have the ribbons & medals. Served in a DEM undeclared war. I never occurred to me to take a photo of them actually post it. I cant unde4rstand anyone going through that crap and being a liberal icehole.