Trouble posting

Is anyone else having trouble posting. It seems that there haven’t been much activity for the past 12 hours.

Harold Wilcox www.haroldshogwash.com

Since they have changed the format I’ve had trouble starting a new topic at times. But have not had any problems replying to a topic.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Craig,
Thank you. Rather than posting my photos as a new topic, I was able to add them to my original post. If you like sheepshead, go take a look.

Oh yeah I’ve checked them out.
I always enjoy your posts.Nice catch. I’ve seen people refer to your place as a fish camp. Do you have lodging or camping ?

All the folks down there refer to their living quarters as a camp. It could be a trailer, a house, or a houseboat…and they all come in differing degrees of comfort with a wide range of amenities…but they are all “camps.” I go back and forth between calling mine a camp and a houseboat. It’s actually a 20’ X 60’ barge with a house built on stilts above. It’ll sleep 10-12 people, with a bathroom, kitchen/den combo, AC, washer/dryer, stove, microwave, and flat screen TV. Downstairs is mostly open. We clean fish, cook, and hang out down there. So, while I’m not actually camping in a tent, most ladies wouldn’t find it enjoyable. I call it my floating man cave.

Harold. Sounds like you have a pretty awesome set up there.
A lot a folks out on the river here refer to their place as a fish camp. Usually not their primary home. But I know of a couple places in upstate they call fish camps. They have little cabins camping area cleaning & cooking stations boat ramps ±.
The funny thing is my wife loves to camp. Me not so much I want my warm bed, TV, heat or AC.