Must be a sign

This guy just fell out of the sky. The Lord must be trying to tell me something.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Finally got on the water this after noon. It was pretty busy about 15 trailers in the parking lot. couple boats at the dock I’m finally managed to work my way around the back side. There was a girl sitting in what looked to be an almost brand new mako. another boat banged into the motor of the mako twice. Never said nothing just road off. I would have went after them oh well. Went up around 44th avenue I caught a little red the wife got a crab. Full of eggs. The wind was whipping. Wife not feeling good called it a day. Got back to the landing pretty busy. Couple jet skis just launched and they decided that was a place for them to play. Slamming the boats that wer tied to the dock with their wake. I cussed there a$$ out and they went on. Water temperature was 67 degrees. Only seen one boat catch a flounder. but it was a nice one probably around 20".

Wouldn’t let me start on the topic.
This old dude is on the water almost everyday. I bet he’s real happy for the shutdown. He had the whole Creek all to himself yesterday.

He usually don’t venture down this far.

Yeah, if you have access to a private ramp or have a dock, you are king of the water. Sounds like heaven.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Put the kayak in about 30 minutes ago no one insight got to love it