C/P

Shared: CP
As I have watched President Trump maneuver through these last several days, I noticed a few things I have seldom if ever seen in a US President. We have had some great Presidents but how many have you seen that have actively engaged and allowed their Vice-President to have a word and actually do their job...and have it seen? In all of the years I can’t remember ever hearing from or seldom seeing the Vice-Presidents. I have also noticed that Trump puts in place and acknowledges publicly those who have skills in areas he does not. He gives them a face to the American people... he isn’t portraying He’s doing it all by himself or seeking his own face time. He is listening to, delegating, and empowering those who have a skill set. He is making decisive decisions, and making it known that he has confidence in them to carry out what needs to be done. He is stepping aside on the podium to let someone else speak, giving them credit.. by name. (That’s humility people) He protects his team from
the “heat” and takes the criticism. He praises and thanks them genuinely (publicly) for the tireless work they are doing.
He has a forward thinking positive outlook not a doomsday negative approach.
He and Vice-President Pence are a team... He trusts Pence. All of that lines up with what a true team leader looks like. I’m thankful for Trump, he may be salty at times... but he is a leader with our best interest at heart. He can’t be bought, he doesn’t need money (he doesn’t even take the Presidential salary) and he doesn’t let “the media” determine what he does. He chose to work for the American people and that is what he has and is doing. (he wasn’t looking for power or prestige— he’s a Billionaire- he already had that) I want a true team leader (with no political pockets) to lead our country... because that’s the only way anything gets done right. Trump has exhibited those characteristics... sadly it is rare and what should be expected from all of those in leadership. It has been encouraging to watch him lead, and for him to give credit where it is due.
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
3. Has Commitment and Passion
4. Is a Good Communicator
5. Has strong Decision Making Capabilities
6. Holds Accountable
7. Delegates and Empowers
8. Is Creative and Innovative
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
11. Has Emotional Intelligence
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent
14. Has Vision and Purpose
If you are honest with yourself... what kind of boss would you rather have? I know my answer.
Written by: Cynthia Peacock 3/17/20

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Replies

Originally posted by gail wins

Good list!
Could y’all provide a real life example, for each item, where the president has displayed each characteristic, please?Originally posted by P-K

I thought it was a good list as well. That list would be easy to provide, but you know you'd never agree with it. The hate is too deep.

[/quote=Originally posted by Fred67

Hate? What hate? It’s a perfect opportunity to qualify what a tremendous leader her is
PK, perhaps it would be easier for you to post up your list of what he's doing wrong??? Gotta be a much shorter reply to your question.

While you're at it, let us all know who would have done a better job. Please.

Would appreciate RBF's parrot to chime in as well...

NN
PK, perhaps it would be easier for you to post up your list of what he's doing wrong??? Gotta be a much shorter reply to your question.

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

Why is it that every time I ask a question here, I’m answered with questions myself? Seems odd. No?

Fred said earlier that a list would be easy to put together. Maybe y’all could huddle up

Why is it that every time I ask a question here, I’m answered with questions myself? Seems odd. No?

Fred said earlier that a list would be easy to put together. Maybe y’all could huddle up Originally posted by P-K

Don't know Fred. And No, doesn't seem odd. Spill it, PK.

Also, PK, what do you think of the Pork the left demanded be added to the Stimulus Bill during these unprecedented times??

That's about as low as Y'all can go!!!!

NN
Last edited by DoubleN

Fred said earlier that a list would be easy to put together. Maybe y’all could huddle up Originally posted by P-K

I’ll just wait for Fred or one of the others to answer then Thanks!

I’ll just wait for Fred or one of the others to answer then Thanks!Originally posted by P-K

Imagine that!!! Weak!!!

NN

Also, PK, what do you think of the Pork the left demanded be added to the Stimulus Bill during these unprecedented times??

That's about as low as Y'all can go!!!!

Please reply to this one, PK...

Thanks,
NN

A month ago today he was joking about the virus...today,there’s 2,300 related deaths, and 130,000 confirmed cases .

I Originally posted by poly ball

As you know Trump and everyone in our government has since changed their tune. If China would have told the World just how bad this thing is we wouldn't be in the mess we are now in. Did you know that there is new evidence out that China actually had Tens of thousands more die than the 1,200ish reported? How the Heck could anyone have known the severity of this Pandemic, we still don't. Don't blame Trump, blame a common enemy... China. That's where the blame belongs. Be an American and stand united, put your hate of our president aside.

I’ll just wait for Fred or one of the others to answer then Thanks!Originally posted by P-K

Can't huddle up PK.. social distancing and all.

So what is it that our president is doing wrong? Besides having been misled like the entire World was from China? I guess maybe the right question would be why are so many politicians using this pandemic to pump so much money in things that are not related to it? Mdaddy posted a good money break down.... pretty scary/