C/P

Shared: CP
As I have watched President Trump maneuver through these last several days, I noticed a few things I have seldom if ever seen in a US President. We have had some great Presidents but how many have you seen that have actively engaged and allowed their Vice-President to have a word and actually do their job...and have it seen? In all of the years I can’t remember ever hearing from or seldom seeing the Vice-Presidents. I have also noticed that Trump puts in place and acknowledges publicly those who have skills in areas he does not. He gives them a face to the American people... he isn’t portraying He’s doing it all by himself or seeking his own face time. He is listening to, delegating, and empowering those who have a skill set. He is making decisive decisions, and making it known that he has confidence in them to carry out what needs to be done. He is stepping aside on the podium to let someone else speak, giving them credit.. by name. (That’s humility people) He protects his team from
the “heat” and takes the criticism. He praises and thanks them genuinely (publicly) for the tireless work they are doing.
He has a forward thinking positive outlook not a doomsday negative approach.
He and Vice-President Pence are a team... He trusts Pence. All of that lines up with what a true team leader looks like. I’m thankful for Trump, he may be salty at times... but he is a leader with our best interest at heart. He can’t be bought, he doesn’t need money (he doesn’t even take the Presidential salary) and he doesn’t let “the media” determine what he does. He chose to work for the American people and that is what he has and is doing. (he wasn’t looking for power or prestige— he’s a Billionaire- he already had that) I want a true team leader (with no political pockets) to lead our country... because that’s the only way anything gets done right. Trump has exhibited those characteristics... sadly it is rare and what should be expected from all of those in leadership. It has been encouraging to watch him lead, and for him to give credit where it is due.
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
3. Has Commitment and Passion
4. Is a Good Communicator
5. Has strong Decision Making Capabilities
6. Holds Accountable
7. Delegates and Empowers
8. Is Creative and Innovative
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
11. Has Emotional Intelligence
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent
14. Has Vision and Purpose
If you are honest with yourself... what kind of boss would you rather have? I know my answer.
Written by: Cynthia Peacock 3/17/20

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
Replies

"As a DEM ( a guess) don't you agree that all the "gotcha" moments & investigations and impeachment efforts were a waste of time effort, and lots of money that could have done your party more good if that wasted effort had been directed at preparing a quality candidate?"

i'm trying to stay on the topic of the thread ie an internet meme about what a great job the president is doing and what a great man he is. But, i will humor you....I believe the impeachment was warranted, the Dem's candidates suck, and most of the "Gotcha" moments originate from the rather dumb stuff the president himself says during these briefings. For example, did you really think parts of the country were gonna be open up by Easter? Do you really think our armed forces were out of ammunition when Trump took office? Of course not.

'18 Cobia 220 F200

I do not believe the impeachment was the least bit warranted. The people didn't want it , and the DEM's knew or should have known that it would fail in the senate. A big waste of time and money. Seeing the DEM's march to the senate with trumped up articles in hand was like watching pall bearers delivering a casket. DOA Big FAIL Mueller investigation HUGE FAIL Russia - big fail
Defense preparedness is top secret need to know classified. But we do know that during the Clinton years & the Obama disaster the military was way down the list of funding importance. We know that Obama was not anxious to spend on military as he was to spend on entitlements (freebies)

I know that Trump misspeaks some and I don't like that . But we didn't want another career politician that only said what we wanted to hear.
They're all in denile. Not the river Fred. Hoax, 15 days now 30. They don't know if they're washing or hanging out. They put themselves on a pedestal and every one else is low lifes.

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Who’s in denial? Or did you mean senile?
Frustrated? Hell no! Side venture I started back in November is humming along nicely, people don’t like to clean these days, want others to do that. Shifted a little more towards sanitizing, and we stay extremely busy. I’m $imply elated , not frustrated.

Let me correct you Nachoboi, I am not accusing trump of murder....I’m pointing out the facts! The fact is trump was here in the lowcountry, a month ago,joking about the virus, saying it was a Dem hoax. Sorry y’all can’t process that fact, but it’s true.

I will tell you again.....A SMART man would have taken note of past Presidents failures, egomaniac trump doesn’t have a brain to operate that way. If he would have studied a little of Obama’s history as President, might have picked up on that stuff......sorry pal.Originally posted by poly ball

Look Altarboi, I know exactly what Trump said - I was there. The world didn't know how serious this was because the Chinese lied to us about the death numbers. Every reason was there to lead us to believe that this was like SARS But that was then and Trump has corrected that stance! DID YOU READ THAT ALTARBOI? TRUMP CORRECTED!! Obama lied to us all publicly - and NEVER CORRECTED, did you forget Altarboi? "if you like your DR you can keep your DR" Originally posted by natureboy

LOL, here we go again with your untruthful babbling, make up whatever you want Nachoboi, you’re as much of a liar as trump. I reckon you believe that all churches will be full on Easter Sunday too?

Don’t forget, A SMART man would have seen the mistakes made, hard to accomplish that when ego gets in the way.

Ok Altarbpi tell me what was a lie in my last post? Be specific!!
Back to the original subject of the thread...

Gail Winds did a c/p of a post that detailed strong attributes of a leader. Many chimed in that they agreed with the post. I asked for an example of the current president demonstrating these qualities. Should be pretty simple. Pick out a couple as a start, if that makes it easier. NN, how about you start and give us something on no.s 11 and 12

Here they are as a refresher
A Great Team Leader:
1. Exhibits Confidence
2. Inspires Others
3. Has Commitment and Passion
4. Is a Good Communicator
5. Has strong Decision Making Capabilities
6. Holds Accountable
7. Delegates and Empowers
8. Is Creative and Innovative
9. Has Empathy
10. Is Resilient
11. Has Emotional Intelligence
12. Exhibits Humility
13. Is Transparent
14. Has Vision and Purpose
Frustrated? Hell no! Side venture I started back in November is humming along nicely, people don’t like to clean these days, want others to do that. Shifted a little more towards sanitizing, and we stay extremely busy. I’m $imply elated , not frustrated.

Let me correct you Nachoboi, I am not accusing trump of murder....I’m pointing out the facts! The fact is trump was here in the lowcountry, a month ago,joking about the virus, saying it was a Dem hoax. Sorry y’all can’t process that fact, but it’s true.

I will tell you again.....A SMART man would have taken note of past Presidents failures, egomaniac trump doesn’t have a brain to operate that way. If he would have studied a little of Obama’s history as President, might have picked up on that stuff......sorry pal.Originally posted by poly ball

Look Altarboi, I know exactly what Trump said - I was there. The world didn't know how serious this was because the Chinese lied to us about the death numbers. Every reason was there to lead us to believe that this was like SARS But that was then and Trump has corrected that stance! DID YOU READ THAT ALTARBOI? TRUMP CORRECTED!! Obama lied to us all publicly - and NEVER CORRECTED, did you forget Altarboi? "if you like your DR you can keep your DR" Originally posted by natureboy

LOL, here we go again with your untruthful babbling, make up whatever you want Nachoboi, you’re as much of a liar as trump. I reckon you believe that all churches will be full on Easter Sunday too?

Don’t forget, A SMART man would have seen the mistakes made, hard to accomplish that when ego gets in the way.

Originally posted by poly ball

OK Altarboi- you called me out as a untruthful - specifically show me above where the lie is. Everyone is watching and waiting

Put up or shut up - ALTARBOI !!

Whoa polly, what in Natureboys post was a lie?

Nobody on this sight has ever denied that Trump did not Know just how bad this thing was and even made light of it. He was wrong in that, and has since changed gears to match conditions. End of story.

Obuma did lie and never corrected. Trump gave us what was given to him and then corrected when we ALL found out China lied about how serious this thing is. So by your statement of a "Smart Man" you are finally agreeing with us that Trump did correct his mistakes. Thanks.

What I think is, Corona was in the U.S. for a lot longer than anyone knows about. It's already coming out that China has lied about the deaths associated with this. It is now being reported that tens of thousands have died at the epicenter. We'll never know the true number as China will not tell us and dead people don't talk.

Hey is your buddy on the 20"s helping with the cleaning business?

Whoa polly, what in Natureboys post was a lie?

Nobody on this sight has ever denied that Trump did not Know just how bad this thing was and even made light of it. He was wrong in that, and has since changed gears to match conditions. End of story.

Obuma did lie and never corrected. Trump gave us what was given to him and then corrected when we ALL found out China lied about how serious this thing is. So by your statement of a "Smart Man" you are finally agreeing with us that Trump did correct his mistakes. Thanks.

What I think is, Corona was in the U.S. for a lot longer than anyone knows about. It's already coming out that China has lied about the deaths associated with this. It is now being reported that tens of thousands have died at the epicenter. We'll never know the true number as China will not tell us and dead people don't talk.

Hey is your buddy on the 20"s helping with the cleaning business?Originally posted by Fred67

OK Altarboi, you can ignore this all you want , but the fact is that you accused me but you cant simply point out any fact in a 2 paragraph post to back up your claim. In my book that would make you careless with your words at best , or dishonest at worst. It seems like with all your priestly study time that a good Altarboi would err on the side of honesty ???

ALTARBOI !! its got a nice ring to it - but let me know if you want to go back to simply using our screen names.