Ramps

Are the ramps as crazy busy this weekend as they were last weekend? Never seen anything like what I witnessed last saturday trying to retrieve my boat at Leeds. About 100 boats in line to put in at 2pm.

17' Seafox 172

Remleys wasn’t bad this morning around 630am but was getting pretty crowded around 1pm

Pathfinder 2200 tournament

In short, yes. Total mayhem…

Chuck D 2018 Pathfinder 2300 HPS Yamaha 250 SHO

Looks like they just closed all public ramps & beaches.

https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-carolina-governor-mcmaster-orders-all-beaches-public-boat-ramps-landings-closed-on-all-waterways/31983920#

I just seen that on the news.Time for a revolution,there is going to be trouble at bushy. I’m gonna get my commercial license again I reckon.Foghorn Leghorn is definitely overreacting.

Fishing has been the only thing keeping my family from going crazy. Thanks to all the idiots out there for ruining that for us.
:angry:

What a kick in the pants

17' Seafox 172

Are their any private landings around Charleston? I assume the marina at Edisto and Bohicket are considered private and able to use but I live in Lexington so not sure. Thanks in advance.

Time for anarchy,this is like gestapo coming to take our guns . I hope LE will refuse to enforce this horse$^&* but I’m sure they will be all in ,instead of catching some real criminals .

Agreed! I get all my information from Fox News, and if they say it’s a hoax, then it’s a hoax! CDC. What does that even stand for anyway?

Agreed ^

Sportsman 252 Open

I’m with you brother. I’m going to try to go tomorrow’s. I’m also going to call the sun news and the TV station see if I can get them to come out. Maybe someone can explain to me why they’re going to stop me from trying to feed my family. When I can’t find food in the grocery store.
Call an email are wonderful governor.
Governor: Henry McMaster.
Phone Number: 1-803-734-2430.
Toll Free: 1-866-340-7105.
USA.gov › … › State Governments
South Carolina - State Government | USAGov
This is BS

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

DNR says not there rodeo.

https://m.facebook.com/49096224094/posts/10158598375584095/?substory_index=0

National guard?

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.