Big Trouts

Fished this weekend with all that wind and got the slam on Saturday and turned around on Sunday with another big trout. The Reds were picking up with about 8 or more released both days. The flounders were a bit small but still had a good weekend with all that wind.
Saturday both 22+

Sunday 22+ and Thick. Both were nice and released to continue reproduction

My man!!! :smiley:

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

VERY NICE SPECK THERE FAT ; CONGRATS !!!

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Nice work, congrats on back to back successful trips! Keep the info coming guys on what you are succeeding with; a rising tide lifts all ships.

Chuck D 2018 Pathfinder 2300 HPS Yamaha 250 SHO

Beauties!!! It’s been a great spring bite so far. Thank you for releasing the larger females!

Good catchin! Good on you for releasing those stud trout!

What side of town were you catchin em on?

I Push out of Bushy Park and fish numerous creeks on my run out and coming in. I find success with the BigBoys in fast moving waters in coming tides or out going coming out of the mouths of side creeks or find structures with deep drop offs.

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

220 SeaFox Viper

"Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education"

220 SeaFox Viper

Glad to see you got out while you could buddy. Oh well, maybe fewer boats out will make the fishing that much better when all of this is over.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Thanks man ! Ive been meaning to shoot up that way one day but have been trying spots on the IOP/Sullivans Island side. I will have to fish that side soon