Private Landings Open for Charge?

Does anyone know any Private boat ramps I could put a 31’ Proline in at int the Charleston or surrounding areas - jujt going to be my wife me and my son going offshore to fish - please help - we live in Columbia but our boat stays in storage off of 41

If the Storage place has a Mobile Launch IE, “ForkLift to Water” you should not be affected by this order. I spoke with DNR and it only applies to Public Landings…

BTW- 19ft Sea Hunt here need a place to launch if you have. Only me going 20+ miles out. PM me.

Capersc

no im at a boat/rv storage facility land locked, used to be at dolphin cove but told me I was too big to store at their facility anymore

We are in Lexington and are hoping to find the same info. Called Edisto Marina and was told they are private but the mayor has shut it down to anyone who doesn’t own a slip there. Happy to pay if needed. 28ft Tidewater, Hoping to see the fishing community come together to help. I’ve got a place here on Murray that I’m happy to help a few out with launching (for fishing) if needed but have nowhere to launch on the coast. Thanks again everyone. Feel free to text or PM

Bobby T-
803-300-7282

north myrtle beach - $10 - includes truck/trailer parking 843-768-1280

just not wanting to drive that far

Thanks for the info, same here but if thing drags out won’t have a choice. Hoping to hear of a few closer to Charleston.

Come on now that’s supposed to be a secret don’t tell everybody.

If you’re going to drive up the night before you’ll have to sleep in the truck/boat. Can’t rent a room.
They’ve been catching hooos at the scar.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I have a commercial fishing license and I can use landings per DNR, Charleston City Police… I can always use help catching lots of fish…

ok, when/where/what type of fishing?

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.