Media Bias

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Replies

The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I can't wait to see a debate between President Trump and sleepy Joe.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.Originally posted by 7cs

That's why Bernie kept his delegates. I haven't verified that as yet. If true, a contested convention is coming. Feel the Bern.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Just read an article this morning that said Bernie has kept his delegates.. Is that even possible? IF there is a debate between Trump and Biden his handlers will have every alternate way Trump could have down something different about this Pandemic after the fact. No matter how worthless Biden is, the Trump haters will vote for him. Biden, the "man" that loves to sit in a pool with little children watching his leg hairs float and letting them rub them back down. He's so far off, he doesn't even realize it. Everyone talked about Trump being easy to push into a fight and getting our Country into war... Biden is the one that want to be a bad arse and fight people. Can you imagine a man like Biden with Presidential power?! We would already have been at war with Iran and N.K. Coaco Corn puff.
The Democrats are already saying we must investigate president Trump's handling of the beer virus.

I can't wait to see a debate between President Trump and sleepy Joe.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

He’s barely coherent now. In seven months he’ll be out of the picture. I can’t see him on the ballot.Originally posted by 7cs

Sort of summarizes your statements

https://youtu.be/b7mT5z5ZbiE
Must control the narrative

https://www.cernovich.com/hoaxed-movie-has-been-banned-by-amazon/

or the dissenters may win
Feel bad for the old boy and his family.the last couple years of my mom's life she suffered from Alzheimer's and dementia.
Tough thing for the family members to go through.

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. They predicted 2 million US deaths. A few weeks later, 200,000. A week later, 60,000. They have been wrong at every turn. There is no shortage of epidemiologists who disagree with this course of action. If the public get away from the main stream fear mongering media and listen to experts who aren't paid by the federal government or the entertainment media industry, they'll find some useful information out there that would make any rational person question the actions taken by local, state and federal government.

Did we really just destroy our economy in exchange for 60,000 deaths? That's .05% of the American population.

We will all witness as the main stream media and them Dems begin to shift their narrative away from COVID-19 and begin to hang the destruction of the US economy on Trump's neck. Will Americans remember the pressure from the left to do so? Probably not. Because in this country, them Dems can do no wrong.

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. Originally posted by flywatt

We listen to Mark's podcast most every morning. Pretty smart dude on what's happening with our Government. I just wonder why the Democratic Party is being so cruel to Sleepy Joe? It is obvious that he is suffering some sort of mental break down or illness. Really seems like the on set of dementia. (I'm not saying this just because I'm a Trump supporter) Besides his most confusing recent appearances, just go back a bit and he lost me with bragging over children rubbing down his legs as the hairs on them floated in the pool. I don't think he even realizes what he is saying. Beating up coocoo corn puff, wanting to take Trump behind closed doors to fight him, Etc...

I believe that if Trump wanted to, he would be able to goad Biden enough in a debut to actually make him become physical. We sure don't want a man like that running our country. Not that I think Biden has a snowballs chance in helll winning against Trump.

On this topic of media bias, just do a search right now on Trump and then Sleepy Joe. First thing that came up for me was a Hooker and a Con man for Trump and Left fully supportive of Biden for him. You search negative for Biden and can find much of nothing, do the same for Trump and it's outlandish the Hate (whoops RBF likes despise better) despise you find for Trump.
Last edited by Fred67
I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. They predicted 2 million US deaths. A few weeks later, 200,000. A week later, 60,000. They have been wrong at every turn. There is no shortage of epidemiologists who disagree with this course of action. If the public get away from the main stream fear mongering media and listen to experts who aren't paid by the federal government or the entertainment media industry, they'll find some useful information out there that would make any rational person question the actions taken by local, state and federal government.

Did we really just destroy our economy in exchange for 60,000 deaths? That's .05% of the American population.

We will all witness as the main stream media and them Dems begin to shift their narrative away from COVID-19 and begin to hang the destruction of the US economy on Trump's neck. Will Americans remember the pressure from the left to do so? Probably not. Because in this country, them Dems can do no wrong.

Originally posted by flywatt

So by this statement I assume you would be OK if your loved ones are part of this % ?????

George McDonald
US Navy Seabees,Retired,
MAD, Charleston Chapter
[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see "Old Glory" waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero's that makes it wave.
author unknown
I have to agree with Mark Levin - The President's "experts" are way too powerful. Originally posted by flywatt

We listen to Mark's podcast most every morning. Pretty smart dude on what's happening with our Government. I just wonder why the Democratic Party is being so cruel to Sleepy Joe? It is obvious that he is suffering some sort of mental break down or illness. Really seems like the on set of dementia. (I'm not saying this just because I'm a Trump supporter) Besides his most confusing recent appearances, just go back a bit and he lost me with bragging over children rubbing down his legs as the hairs on them floated in the pool. I don't think he even realizes what he is saying. Beating up coocoo corn puff, wanting to take Trump behind closed doors to fight him, Etc...

I believe that if Trump wanted to, he would be able to goad Biden enough in a debut to actually make him become physical. We sure don't want a man like that running our country. Not that I think Biden has a snowballs chance in helll winning against Trump.

On this topic of media bias, just do a search right now on Trump and then Sleepy Joe. First thing that came up for me was a Hooker and a Con man for Trump and Left fully supportive of Biden for him. You search negative for Biden and can find much of nothing, do the same for Trump and it's outlandish the Hate (whoops RBF likes despise better) despise you find for Trump. Originally posted by Fred67

Change your search engine

https://welovetrump.com/2020/04/11/joe-bidens-sexual-accuser-tara-reade-officially-files-criminal-complaint-in-dv/

Happy Easter thumbsUp
Talk about media bias - the Clinton News Network (CNN) is asking every so called "expert" they can find the same question over and over.

" if Trump acted earlier would there be less deaths from the virus?"

What an dumb question! Not a single liberal news opinion "reporter" asked one time what would have happened if China had told us the truth earlier. They are sounding the cry that its all Trumps fault, Its Trumps fault that the hospitals didn't order enough supplies. Its Trumps fault that we don't have enough test kits for a virus that China unleashed on the world several weeks back. TRUMP IS KILLING PEOPLE !! The left is spreading the word that Trump is bad and the coming financial problems are his fault. Pitiful - and they still don't have a viable candidate.
Yeah when the media finds out the tests prove herd immunity then they’ll demand Trump stop the testing immediately

https://chicagocitywire.com/stories/530092711-roseland-hospital-phlebotomist-30-of-those-tested-have-coronavirus-antibody

how’d the countries do that didn’t lockdown?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/sweden-brazil-kept-economies-open-covid-19-numbers-no-worse-us/

we should get more advice from the United Front Work Department to resolve this matter