Media Bias

No one has any comments for 4 DAYS and the press wants to STOP presenting the Presidents ' briefings on COVID???

If you didn't see the bias during the Russia Hoax, Impeachment debacle,or Border Wall fight...you're deaf, dumb, and blind.

The attempt to overthrow a sitting President is ACTIVE and being supported by the captured media in this country. The President has been lambasted in every briefing about the support/use of hydroxychloroquine/ Plaquenil. It is Ludicrous that the press is attacking the President on this issue. Even worse, the attempt to divide the "EXPERTS" of his COVID task force with constant "GOTCHA QUESTIONS".

The CDC was UNPREPARED for a PANDEMIC...Simple as that. The EXPERTS WERE WRONG. Once again, Government employees keep their jobs without consequences for failure. The President runs the show. He has to take the hit for that. His instincts were right from the start about closing down the country from China. The two largest cities in our country embraced the PC culture and suffered for it. Those two "Sanctuary Cities" were "screaming " for FEDERAL SUPPORT after impeding FEDERAL ENFOREMENT of the laws of our country. What a farce.

Thank God President Trump is the President of this Country. Imagine what he could have accomplished with the support of ALL of this Country.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman
Replies

Very good to see other people calling the Media out
CHeers and tight lines
https://www.zazzle.com/z/m654bx8k?rf=238818710503023930
Left wing liberal journalist explains why Radical Biden Followers like Bob and RBF believe propaganda

https://youtu.be/iEfEhg__2b0

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great
Left wing liberal journalist explains why Radical Biden Followers like Bob and RBF believe propaganda

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great Originally posted by Bayrider

Our media is in shambles. There is no journalism left. And the silence of this latest corruption with Hunter speaks loudly. It's ok to impeach Trump on baseless accusations from hate, but you better leave Biden alone no matter what so Trump doesn't win again.
Last paragraph of Bob Woodward’s book on Trump sums it up ....

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “

we should thank God that they are the minority both in reality and mind.......Patriots using critical thinking will overwhelmingly Keep America Great Originally posted by Bayrider

Wonder why I won't be voting for ByeDon? Answer that one Gayrider? Never voted for a Dem, unlike Alfredo... Heck, you were raised by Dems, and married to one...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
I don’t get it rbf. You support Biden and Beto and try to give me grief for being an honest man and tell the world I am a republican but will vote across party lines if I feel there is a better choice. You continuously repeat this like it is something bad.

What is bad is any man that thinks artful genius poetry is someone talking about murdering little girls and delighting in their screams of pain is just plain demented and has a major disorder.

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “Originally posted by P-K

Looks like you’re a Woodward fan. Do you know if he’s working on a book about Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, Whitmer and Wolf being responsible for the greatest number of deaths associated with forcing China flu infected persons into nursing homes? That would be a great read wouldn’t it?

“When his performance as president is taken in its entirety, I can only reach one conclusion: Trump is the wrong man for the job. “Originally posted by P-K

Looks like you’re a Woodward fan. Do you know if he’s working on a book about Governors Cuomo, Murphy, Newsom, Whitmer and Wolf being responsible for the greatest number of deaths associated with forcing China flu infected persons into nursing homes? That would be a great read wouldn’t it?Originally posted by Bayrider

Robert Upshur (BOB) Woodward is an American investigative journalist, yea right! If there were any true journalists left all this would be front page news and 60 minuet headlines.
Your tax dollars working for Democrats only

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/npr-claims-they-have-ignored-hunter-biden-email-leaks-because-we-dont-want-to-waste-readers-time/

and Leslie Stahl in 60 minutes interview told Trump the Biden Crime family story can’t be verified

probably where Radical Biden Followers get their propaganda