Anybody know where i can get a haircut right now?

Is there any hair stylist working from home right now since all the hair places are closed?? I haven’t had a haircut in almost 7 or 8 weeks at this point and it’s driving me crazy. Anyone know anyone good that maybe cuts hair at their house and is still open right now? Preferably someone around james island, johns island, downtown or west Ashley. Thanks

YES ! I have a friend that cuts hair in her home - charges $25-30 depending on what you want

PM me and I can set you up !

LOL, at least I’m not the only one! This might possibly be the Longest/shaggiest my hairs been.

Dang I’ve saved a lot of money in the last 40 years. Last haircut I got was $2 hahaha.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Might want to check the legality of that.

She is licensed by the SC state barber board and also is a tax paying LLC with an EIN # and a SC DOR sales tax license – perfectly legal - and she is easy on the eyes. Her regular shop closed because our hushpuppy wearing Gov decided that it was not an essential biz. She works one customer at a time gloved , masked and everything is sanitized between customers PM me if your getting too shaggy .

If I were you, I would delete your posts. I don’t know how to help your friend any more than I have.

You are welcome to your opinion . Thanks for noticing the post

“Stylist”? That may be why she charges $25-30. I get a haircut, its $12.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Stylist? I comb my hair with a wash cloth.

I get a 60 day haircut - makes tick removal easier,

$12 Haircuts…The School for the Blind Barber College.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I had to drive all the way out to my barber’s house,not everyone can get a flat top just right.Felt like I was buying white lightning. I can’t believe foghorn shut these people down when everything else is allowed to be open.

Reality is for most of the folks here a dog groomer would be more appropriate even without CV-19…

RBF

Nah MDaddy, she’s just a regular, no frills barber, not bad looking and I can just walk in.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

If y’all want a real haircut for free, come on over to RBF’s barbershop… Not responsible for how stupid you’ll look after the RBF deluxe trim… But we’re open to give you the business…

RBF

Order some clippers & shave it. By the time all this BS is over with it will be long enough to "style’ again.

You’re a friend of them long hair hippie type pinko fags

McGovern for president hahaha

https://youtu.be/UzquAlhqx3A

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

You know he’s lyin’ I’ve been livin’ here all of my life
I’m a faithfull follower of Brother John Burch
And I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church
And I ain’t even got a garage you can call home and ask my wife…

RBF