Wishin I was fishin

Long time no post fish’os. It’s been quite a while since I’ve been out, and I have nothing to report. I remember back in the day what it was like to hear the waves crashing, the salt licking my face, and the sound of the drag peeling off. Hopefully we will be able to get back to normal and appreciate how blessed we truly are, and what a joy it is to sling some mullet here in the South Carolina surf. These are some old pics that I was thumbing through, with the lack of reports I figured I’d post a few up. You folks stay safe and God Bless. Hopefully we will have opportunity soon enough

:smiley:

That was refreshing! Almost as much fun as going, almost.

Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha 250

Thank you buddy, It’s been long enough:smiley: Social distancing shouldn’t be that hard to do on most of our beaches, this isn’t Daytona, and I don’t plan on smooching any strangers. Waiting for the governor and DParker to call it…

Wish I could call it my friend, I would have closed the beaches EXCEPT for fishing. :+1: And agree, it has been way to long since I’ve been out…to do much of anything but go to work. Be safe for sure, I’m not scared of this COVID-19 deal, but it is a serious problem. I agree 100% with the “Go home Stay home” mentality. We don’t move. this Virus can not move!

Lets be safe for sure…see you on the beach!

At this point I would settle for a bucket of these!</font id=“size6”>

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing in the surf like an idiot."