Boat work- Recommendation from 3

Just bought a terrific used creek boat with a 2015 30 hp Yamaha. Motor looks brand new. Bought it from a dealer who had just bought it at foreclosure auction, so no history of maintenance. Looking to add fish finder, new seat, fix live well , and add Yamaha gauge as well as engine maintenance check. I’m located near Clements Ferry. Would you recommend Longshore Boats, Marine Max or Seel’s Mt. Pleasant for the work? I’ve used both Marine Max and Seel’s in the past and had OK but not great experiences in the past. Thanks for the ■■■■■■■■.

Drive a little further on 526 into N Chas and take it to Chris and the guys at Charleston marine

Southern Comfort

I would at least talk to your local guy - the closest one whoever that may be. Always good to build rapport with the most convenient Yamaha mechanic. Thankfully I haven’t needed to take my boats/engines to a repair shop since I do all of my own maintenance, so I cannot recommend a shop. I will say I often buy consumables for my engines at Longshore since its one of the closest shops to me.

we would be more than happy to take at look at what you need, and give you a price

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING

I live off of Hwy 41 in MTP. I have 3 marine shops closer to me, but I drive the extra 10 mins to take my rig to Chris V at Charleston Marine.

I drive from North Myrtle Beach to get my Minn Kota serviced. There’s two warranty centers within 30 minutes of me.
It’s all about the customer service.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

thanks guys, we really appreciate your business.

www.teamcharlestonmarine.com IF I RESPOND IN ALL CAPS, ITS NOT ON PURPOSE, AND I AM NOT YELLING