Offshore 2020

With everything warming up figured I’d throw this out. We have a crew but sometimes have an opening and like to line up some options. We are by no means experts but have a good time and every now and then get lucky and catch some fish. We spend most of our time trolling and will bottom fish a little as well. We fish out of a 28ft CC and usually have a crew between 4-6 max. Looking for someone with experience to step in as a first mate / co captain when the main guy can’t go. Also looking for anyone else who enjoys trolling and wants to hop on when we have room. We trailer down from the Lexington area and generally fish out of Charleston or Edisto. We split cost upfront and fish afterwards. Shoot me a message on here if interested. Thanks

Bobby T.

PM sent

PM sent too

PM sent

28' Albemarle

I’m 43, 6’+ and in good shape. Know my way around trolling with heavy tackle and have
lots of that from 20s, 30s, 50s reels with rods and include some very heavy spinning gear as well.
Also know my way around mechanics and have tons of tackle and lures. On Edisto most of the
time and willing to put in more than my share of fuel and edibles.
Cheers
Jerry
843-869-2629