WTB: Storage Shed 8X12

Looking for a storage shed 8X12, anyone have one they want to sell or have any info on any of the places around town?

Thanks

I shopped around the places along the road and got a re-po.12x16 for $2800 delivered and set up. The shed was only 9 months old and really brand new. There’s some deals on sheds if you look around.

Where did you find the repo one?

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat

I work in Florence and there’s a place between Florence and Darlington on HWY 52. Probably doesn’t help you but I see these sheds all around.

Built my own a while back, maybe 10 yrs. 8’ x 12’ with peaked shingle roof. One large window and an 8’ door on one side. Just for price comparison, I spent right at $1000 on materials, which, at the time, was less than anyone was selling them.

When shopping you have to make sure oranges to oranges. Some of the sheds at Lowes/Home Depot and others aren’t regular 2"x4"construction and heavier floors. They are something like 1.5" x 3" studs. Everything in them was lighter. So, when comparing prices, be sure to match construction.

--------------------------- 17' Henry O Hornet w/ Johnson 88 spl 26' Palmer Scott project hull 14' Bentz-Craft w/ Yamaha 25

The one I got was an Old Hickory shed,built like a brick sh**thouse. Very satisfied with their product.

These guys sell new and pre-owned - https://www.backyardstorage.com/products/sheds?lots=Sumter,%20SC

They will deliver FREE up to 50 which includes setup and leveling. Last time I spoke to them the additional charge to deliver to Charleston was $2/mile so an extra $100.

Check out the Sangaree area. Also out in Ravenel and Summerville. You can also call Wiggins Portable Buildings here in Walterboro.

Double D.

FWIW:

I went with the Old Hickory, very nice construction and great pricing. But it’s 3-4 weeks out.

SeaPro 220CC

Dixie Craft-custom flats boat