No memorial day

It looks like most of the memorial day ceremonies have been cancelled. My wife is trying to coordinate with the local elks club. it looks like we’re going to put flags out in North Myrtle Beach. Memorial gardens.
I have 500 flags coming thay should be here Monday. I will be in Charleston Tuesday and Wednesday . If someone needs flags put out. I will be happy to give you whatever you need. Let’s not forget our fallen heroes because of this virus.

Take a few minutes and watch this video. Remember it’s not only the troops that sacrifice.
And our young men and women are killed all the time in training not just combat.

https://www.facebook.com/honoringourfallen/videos/235256384340560/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

I’ll be working in Myrtle Beach but, I always take time out to remember those who served being the son of a Navy vet. Good post.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Good of you OTC. Nice post.

Got my flags today.
144 wife’s changed order around to get flags to match what the elks club has. To my surprise we’re putting flags out in the tomorrow morning.

Watch the first couple minutes and put yourself in their shoes.
https://www.facebook.com/honoringourfallen/videos/252138785847606/?sfnsn=mo&d=n&vh=e

God bless you and all your helpers! Thanks from me !

Mett a couple fellows from elks club this morning at the graveyard. Both of them Navy & and served on subs. One of them was 87 years old. Served in the 50s. The other a retired Skipper of a nuclear sub. Didn’t think to ask him what’s sub he served as commander of…

Chain,
I think It is awesome what you do to support out fallen and our current men and women that have sacrificed it all to support our great nation! My father was on Nuke subs for years as well. He is a proud member, past president of our local American Legion post and every year he buys several hundred flags and spends countless hours putting them on graves in local cemeteries. Thank you for what you do sir and God Bless!!!

Working hard to play harder!!!

A fallen hero remembed never dies.
( Quote by?)

About 50 or more people turned out at the cemetery Monday to honor our heroes.

Big disappointment. Didn’t see anybody that looked under 50 years old.