Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

So thats what Obama care was all about huh. Good "investment".
👎
Perhaps good advice that wasn't taken? Maybe you should heed trumps advice, and inject a little disinfectant?

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Perhaps good advice that wasn't taken? Maybe you should heed trumps advice, and inject a little disinfectant?

Originally posted by poly ball

Polly are you suggesting that a person commit suicide? Your sly mistake and expansion of Trumps statement is pathetic. And I use pathetic in an open form, not in a PM. Trump's statement was to go after out of the "box" thinking and coming up with out of the box thinking... far past your ability.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Polly are you suggesting that a person commit suicide? Your sly mistake and expansion of Trumps statement is pathetic. And I use pathetic in an open form, not in a PM. Trump's statement was to go after out of the "box" thinking and coming up with out of the box thinking... far past your ability.

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Take his bull5hit advice....and you’ll get that box...one that goes in the ground!

I hope trumps fat, lard ass is eating hydroxychlorine.... really great for cardiac health

Encouraging suicide is horrible, and can be prosecuted. Could even be a liability for the website.
We are watching chess moves

c/p- Obama is guilty of the highest crimes a President can be guilty of, utilizing Federal law enforcement and intelligence services to spy on a political opponent during an election. This is after eight years of ruinous wars, coups both successful and not, drone-striking U.S. citizens and generally carrying on like the vandal he is.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/05/17/trump-goes-on-offense-against-obama/

Rand Paul ain’t Lindsey Grahamnesty

and Barr just flanked the enemies by the release of his politically correct statement that there probably won’t be any criminal indictments for Biden or Obama, LOL! bigsmile

Encouraging suicide is horrible, and can be prosecuted. Could even be a liability for the website. Originally posted by 7cs

Go fly a kite pal....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKCe8Pq_RUA
We are watching chess moves

c/p- Obama is guilty of the highest crimes a President can be guilty of, utilizing Federal law enforcement and intelligence services to spy on a political opponent during an election. This is after eight years of ruinous wars, coups both successful and not, drone-striking U.S. citizens and generally carrying on like the vandal he is.

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2020/05/17/trump-goes-on-offense-against-obama/

Rand Paul ain’t Lindsey Grahamnesty

and Barr just flanked the enemies by the release of his politically correct statement that there probably won’t be any criminal indictments for Biden or Obama, LOL! bigsmileOriginally posted by Bayrider

LOL.... you believe in Santa Clause too.

Y'all keep fantasizing , President Obama will never, never go to prison.

This is why the Altarboi has no respect around here. What a lousy example for his party