Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

I think you are the obsessed one. PM’s seem to be you new “go to” when you are not supporting the left while claiming to be on the right. Disorder
I think you are the obsessed one. PM’s seem to be you new “go to” when you are not supporting the left while claiming to be on the right. Disorder Originally posted by Fred67

Again, you simply don't appear to understand the concept of playing devil's advocate...

And it isn't a "go to"; it just is, what it is... little Richard simply has an Obsessive Man Crush on RBF...

Thanks for the disorder... Daily Double Cha-ching!

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
I’m just wondering what’s going to happen to me since I didn’t stfu.Originally posted by 7cs

Why are you wondering? Scared?

I didn't mention anything happening to you....just told you you to put some money on your Obamagate theory, or shut the f#ck up.

While you're hot on the topic, please tell me who and when will be jailed...thanks,brah

Be careful Poly... little Richard is liable to start Man Crushing on you too...

RBF

Disorder.
Obsessive Man Crushing and Cha-chinging!

RBF

[

While you're hot on the topic, please tell me who and when will be jailed...thanks,brah

Originally posted by poly ball

Come on Polly, give us all a break. If this were Trump you'd know exactly what crimes had been committed. On the Jail thing, Seems no one want accountability for anything anymore. We'll see. Could still happen. Treason was committed.

Truthfully I'm pretty ticked with the Republicans, other than a hand full like Cruz, not bringing this up and starting their own investigation.
[

Originally posted by poly ball

Come on Polly, give us all a break. If this were Trump you'd know exactly what crimes had been committed. On the Jail thing, Seems no one want accountability for anything anymore. We'll see. Could still happen. Treason was committed.

Truthfully I'm pretty ticked with the Republicans, other than a hand full like Cruz, not bringing this up and starting their own investigation. Originally posted by Fred67

I agree Fred. The republicans need to get on board with this one ! It’s not about vengeance - this is a right and wrong issue
Flynn was going to bust them hard!

that’s the reason for the mueller hoax

C/p Powell, who took over Flynn’s defense last summer, told the “Vickie McKenna Show” on 1310 WIBA Madison that her client was “totally set up” because he threatened to expose wrongdoing by top intelligence officials in the Obama administration.

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/06/before-takedown-of-general-flynn-he-was-planning-to-audit-john-brennan-for-running-billions-off-the-books/

this is gonna be great! ain’t enough popcorn in the world
A crumbling dam like no other

https://mobile.twitter.com/judicialwatch/status/1276666554885775365?

and no wingman to coverup