Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

I am fine with no communication, your choice...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Two separate threads and two askings to quit replying? I guess you want to work on that disorder alone? Take the help! Originally posted by Fred67

Should we try and help him?

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201703/the-mindset-makes-it-hard-admit-youre-wrong

I’m thinking that’d be the Christian thing to do even though he seems okay with Christians getting beat with sticks and sucker punched

Multiple disorders. It’s kind of sad to watch.

Is this some attempt of intimidation??????

"Ole RePeter sure does like to eat at the "creamery" a lot... "

If it is, you become persona non grata and any form of communication will be disregarded.

The ENTER-NET FishermanOriginally posted by mdaddy

Yeah right, intimidate someone over the Interwebs... Only a snowflake would get upset...

RePeter is always inviting people to eat at a "creamery" with him for some odd reason, and why I stated it...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

RBF was talking to me. I was asking if he was "naming" Bayrider as Peter Councel and pointing out where he eats. I put my name on my handle when I registered. Bayrider used Jimi Hendricks... I could care less what people do. What I don't like is violating someone's anonymity. If that is RBFs intent...I gots no use of talking with him anymore. Was that the intent RBF?

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

I’m thinking that’d be the Christian thing to do even though he seems okay with Christians getting beat with sticks and sucker punched
Originally posted by Bayrider

Where did I say it was ok? I just called you out on your fake source, and I didn't even watch it because the "gatewaybandit" is a known fake news/conspiracy theory site...

RBF

RBF was talking to me. I was asking if he was "naming" Bayrider as Peter Councel and pointing out where he eats. I put my name on my handle when I registered. Bayrider used Jimi Hendricks... I could care less what people do. What I don't like is violating someone's anonymity. If that is RBFs intent...I gots no use of talking with him anymore. Was that the intent RBF?

Nope, RePeter had his full name listed on his profile for many YEARS, and obviously didn't want anonymity here... Also, his full name has been mentioned here many times over the years... He recently changed it...

Best part is RePeter tried to convince us all he really wasn't Peter Councell, and that he stole the guys identity/name from a business card he got while eating at his creamery in Cordova Maryland.... RePeter also listed Cordova as his location... I called BS on him and told him I was going to call to verify, and RePeter folded like a cheap lawn chair...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Nope, RePeter had his full name listed on his profile your YEARS and obviously didn't want anonymity here... Also, his full name has been mentioned here many times over the years... He recently changed it...

Best part is RePeter tried to convince us all he wasn't Peter Councell and that he stole the guys identity/name while eating at a creamery in Cordova Maryland where he is from.... RePeter also listed Cordova as his location... I called BS on him and told him I was going to call to verify, and RePeter folded like a cheap lawn chair...

RBF

Thanks for clarifying. My apologies. Obviously there is bad blood between you two. I don't do well with people that attempt intimidation against anyone/anything.

Piece out.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

Two separate threads and two askings to quit replying? I guess you want to work on that disorder alone? Take the help! Originally posted by Fred67

Never asked for anyone to quit replying... Just stating I don't care either way... mdaddy brought it up, not me...

RBF

Thanks for clarifying. My apologies. Obviously there is bad blood between you two. I don't do well with people that attempt intimidation against anyone/anything.
Piece out.

No worries... No "bad blood" on my end... RePeter just posts a lot of junk sources, and I enjoy busting him on it...

RBF

Is this some attempt of intimidation??????

"Ole RePeter sure does like to eat at the "creamery" a lot... "

If it is, you become persona non grata and any form of communication will be disregarded.

Yeah right, intimidate someone over the Interwebs... Only a snowflake would get upset...

RePeter is always inviting people to eat at a "creamery" with him for some odd reason, and why I stated it...

RBF

Feel free to review page 13 and beyond.

Careful 7cs, I believe he thinks you have a crush on him. Might be the daily double... disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Actually, I didn't come up with it... Another member who doesn't post/only views in the Barbershop brought it up in a PM... I had never thought of it, but it does check all the elements of an Obsessive Man Crush...

Oh yeah, they also brought up that little 7's real name is Richard... I believe I'll change little 7's nickname to "little Richard" since he has an Obsessive Man Crush on me...

Also, thanks for the disorder.... Cha-ching!

RBF