Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

Careful 7cs, I believe he thinks you have a crush on him. Might be the daily double... disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Actually, I didn't come up with it... Another member who doesn't post/only views in the Barbershop brought it up in a PM... I had never thought of it, but it does check all the elements of an Obsessive Man Crush...

Oh yeah, they also brought up that little 7's real name is Richard... I believe I'll change little 7's nickname to "little Richard" since he has an Obsessive Man Crush on me...

Also, thanks for the disorder.... Cha-ching!

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Originally posted by 7cs

Yep, and the person got it off here... You stating you have never voluntarily put your name on the site? The person showed it to me...

RBF

Careful 7cs, I believe he thinks you have a crush on him. Might be the daily double... disorder. Originally posted by Fred67

Actually, I didn't come up with it... Another member who doesn't post/only views in the Barbershop brought it up in a PM... I had never thought of it, but it does check all the elements of an Obsessive Man Crush...

Oh yeah, they also brought up that little 7's real name is Richard... I believe I'll change little 7's nickname to "little Richard" since he has an Obsessive Man Crush on me...

RBF

Originally posted by 7cs

It's all good bo! I'll still give you credit. What's neat is now RBF has admitted to the disorder. See, You have helped him! I just hope he realizes no one is jealous of his retirement. That was just a sad sad sad statement from him. If anything, I've always been happy for a person that can retire young and live with that decision. I could have, but prefer keeping active and helping others achieve financial success. I just hope the lack of work at such a young age doesn't get him too out of shape. Pecking on a keyboard is not much exercise.

What's neat is now RBF has admitted to the disorder.Originally posted by Fred67

Please show us where this was stated?

Man, the notion of Drumpf losing is driving you off the ledge...

RBF

RBF

Originally posted by 7cs

Yep, and the person got it off here... You stating you have never voluntarily put your name on the site? The person showed it to me...

RBF

Of course I have. I have fished with people here. I have sold things to people here. I haven’t hidden behind a keyboard, and I have never given someone else’s name like the p*ssy that gave you mine.

Whoever did that, I dare you to admit it. Or just get up every day knowing the p*ssy you are. Come on boy. I dare you.

Hahahahahahahaha

Of course I have. I have fished with people here. I have sold things to people here. I haven’t hidden behind a keyboard, and I have never given someone else’s name like the p*ssy that gave you mine.

Whoever did that, I dare you to admit it. Or just get up every day knowing the p*ssy you are. Come on boy. I dare you.
HahahahahahahahaOriginally posted by 7cs

You are just too easy to manipulate... Rent-free...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

You are just too easy to manipulate... Rent-free...

RBF

Man, you go way overboard, and in all honesty, you truly have an issue!! Seriously!!

NN

Man, you go way overboard, and in all honesty, you truly have an issue!! Seriously!!

NN
Originally posted by DoubleN

Better check in with your buddy little Richard as he is having a public meltdown... Rather sad to watch for sure... Prolly needs to adjust his meds again...

RBF

v

N ]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I'd dare say there are staged pm's to try and find personal info? I pretty much always give my real name in a pm. Sort of like a one on one hand shake. Sorry you got punked out 7cs.

I'd dare say there are staged pm's to try and find personal info? I pretty much always give my real name in a pm. Sort of like a one on one hand shake. Sorry you got punked out 7cs. Originally posted by Fred67

Only one problem with your conspiracy theory... little Richard put his own name out multiple times on public posts... The posts are still there in public view... It wasn't given in a "Private Mail", and then told/punked...

Heck, we have PM'd each other and I know your first name, and you know mine... I don't call you by it publicly because I don't recall you ever posting it in public... I do recall someone else doing it, but that doesn't equate to you doing it...

RBF

Last edited by Richard Beer Froth

Heck, we have PM'd each other and I know your first name, and you know mine... I don't call you by it publicly because I don't recall you ever posting it in public... I do recall someone else doing it, but that doesn't equate to you doing it...

[ ]Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I'll give you may last if you like. I'd just rather keep on with the Fred as I've grown fond of it, as would you with the RBF I would assume. I'll not share your name and I thank you for doing the same.

You just keep pumping up Biden and friends, and Slaming Trump, and I'll continue to Slam Biden and Vote again for Trump come 2020. All the while hoping for a Nikki / Scott ticket in 2024. Life is good.