Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

Go to war Miss Agnes! It’s going down

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/499586-new-fbi-document-confirms-the-trump-campaign-was-investigated-without

can’t wait till all the dems, dem operatives and rinos start begging for immunity and finger each other

them chickens have came home to roost!
You'll have another obsession to whine about come November Freddy.bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

BOBOriginally posted by Bob 241

Please elaborate for me. What obsession would that be? The obsession of me loving AMERICA? Freddy... I like it, that's what RBF and Polly sometimes call me. smile We getting away from RBF's take on our rub on the Vet issue and getting to the brass tacks of the real issue that you hate I support Trump?

Want to put a friendly wager on the outcome of the 2020 election? I'll bet you Trump wins. If he does you owe me an afternoon of some food and drink and a civil conversation on many of our issue of Life. If Biden wins I owe you an afternoon of some food and drink and a civil conversation of our many issues of life. OF course I'm assuming you support sleepy hairy legs Biden.

You going out and about with a mask on? Or staying at home and ordering life's necessities of life on line?

Originally posted by Bayrider

Yawn...........

What crime did President Obama commit?

Originally posted by poly ball

He used illegal drugs.... and bragged about it. just keeping it simple for you. I'd go deeper …. like Benghazi but you don't care. I'll guarantee the families of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods care. Not only do they care, but are totally heart broken, to say the least.

Why Bruce?... the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he'd tell him he's doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.
You'll have another obsession to whine about come November Freddy.bigsmilebigsmilebigsmile

Please elaborate for me. What obsession would that be? The obsession of me loving AMERICA? Freddy... I like it, that's what RBF and Polly sometimes call me. smile We getting away from RBF's take on our rub on the Vet issue and getting to the brass tacks of the real issue that you hate I support Trump?

Want to put a friendly wager on the outcome of the 2020 election? I'll bet you Trump wins. If he does you owe me an afternoon of some food and drink and a civil conversation on many of our issue of Life. If Biden wins I owe you an afternoon of some food and drink and a civil conversation of our many issues of life. OF course I'm assuming you support sleepy hairy legs Biden.

You going out and about with a mask on? Or staying at home and ordering life's necessities of life on line? Originally posted by Fred67

IF you love America, you would NOT support Drumpf...

Why do you always want to meet everyone here and have food and socialize? You have been offering people here many times for years... Have you ever actually done it?

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67

You going out and about with a mask on? Or staying at home and ordering life's necessities of life on line? Originally posted by Fred67

Why do you always want to meet everyone here and have food and socialize? You have been offering people here many times for years... Have you ever actually done it?

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

So you are BOB. Thought so.

Yes twice. I support Trump and I love America. You are a complete forgery.

He used illegal drugs.... and bragged about it. just keeping it simple for you. I'd go deeper …. like Benghazi but you don't care. I'll guarantee the families of Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods care. Not only do they care, but are totally heart broken, to say the least.Originally posted by Fred67

Smoking weed is Obama's big crime... He confessed under oath? Based on this then Flynn must be guilty since he plead guilty TWICE to a court...

I bet Obama may have some speeding and parking tickets... Dang criminal...

There is no proof about Benghazi just speculation... If it is true, why hasn't Drumpf ordered Barr (his personal lawyer) to look into it and press charges?

Sounds like Drumpf sure is just running his mouth and not doing much with "locking them up" BS he mouths off about...

RBF

Fred67]

RBF

Goose cooked. I do not always want to meet with everyone, that is your twist. Twist, twist, twist.... Why would you ask such a question. I would happily meet you or anyone else on this sight if asked to. Sure, I'm an opinionated person, no argument. But I'm a fair and loving Man. You are Not. Just a fake dookie Head.

Last edited by Fred67

So you are BOB. Thought so.

Yes twice. I support Trump and I love America. You are a complete forgery. Originally posted by Fred67

You and your conspiracy laced mind... You are just mad about Bob actually showing you proof of his service and embarrassing you again...

So, who have you had a lunch/meal with?

No, you love DRUMPF, not America!

RBF

Just a fake dookie Head.

That just made my day... Second grade insults from a Drumpf loyalist... Par for the Demagogue and his loyalist...

What's next: Na-Na Na-Na Boo-Boo....

RBF