Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

Just a fake dookie Head.
Originally posted by Fred67

That just made my day... Second grade insults from a Drumpf loyalist... Par for the Demagogue and his loyalist...

What's next: Na-Na Na-Na Boo-Boo....

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to. So vote for Trump 2020!
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Second grade? Would you prefer, GDMFDWSOB? No I won't do that. No na na boo boo. Just keep it real BOB. Your busted. admit it. Own it. Be a Man. D W d1ck wood. You should be able to figure out the rest.
Fred67.....questionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestion

Sheesh

NN

Second grade? Would you prefer, GDMFDWSOB? No I won't do that. No na na boo boo. Just keep it real BOB. Your busted. admit it. Own it. Be a Man. D W d1ck wood. You should be able to figure out the rest. Originally posted by Fred67

You do realize someone earlier posted they actually know Bob personally and I am not him...

You do realize Bob has been here posting actively since 2012, but only recently starting posting in the Barbershop within the last 6 months or so... You look desperate for a deflection and like an idiot... Sorry, but that is the truth... But then again, just par for the course...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Bob241 is legit, as far as a member of CF. No alias, been seeing his crappie catching skills for a long time on freshwater.

Gotta say, if someone chooses to show a shadowbox with medals, so be it. Just because some don't show theirs, doesn't mean someone else shouldn't. To each their own. The wartime experiences that many have gone thru are often subdued and not talked about.

Anyway, Bob's hate of Trump seems to be what is causing all the turmoil.
Bob241, I don't get how you can hate Trump with all he has done for the VA and the current military. Hey, I know some Marines/Air Force active duty guys and they love what Trump has done to provide the resources to do their job.

Obama trashed the military.

Don't let a non serving member drag you sideways on CF. Thanks for your service!

NN

Last edited by DoubleN
Fred67.....questionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestionquestion

Sheesh

NNOriginally posted by DoubleN

What you think DoubleN, triple life? I wonder how many aliases RBF has and had?

GO TRUMP! 2020. I need to buy a few bumper stickers just to get under the skin of the Bob's of America. With the media doing all they can to discredit him, we all need to do what we can to show support.

You look desperate for a deflection and like an idiot... Sorry, but that is the truth... But then again, just par for the course...

RBF

Deflection from what. Twist away. So now you call me an idiot. That is par for your course. Can't get a good twist so go to name calling. I got your number.

There is no proof about Benghazi just speculation... If it is true, why hasn't Drumpf ordered Barr (his personal lawyer) to look into it and press charges?

Sounds like Drumpf sure is just running his mouth and not doing much with "locking them up" BS he mouths off about...

No, you love DRUMPF, not America!

Speculation over Benghazi?! I wouldn't have thought you'd go there in your twisting. Boy, the hate sure is strong in you.

Want some speculation on my part, I think Trump is not as dumb as you think. If he were to go after criminal prosicutions right now, the left would eat him up as you do. I speculate things will get interesting right at election time and after he is back in office. But who knows? Just speculation DH.

You try to twist too much to get under my skin with a simple lie you continue to tell. I love America more than you could ever understand and I support Trump as our President as should you being an American citizen. Twist away.
Alfredo, if Obamagate is real, how is it worse than Watergate?
Alfredo, if Obamagate is real, how is it worse than Watergate?Originally posted by poly ball

Never made that assessment Polly. Lot's have changed since the Nixon days, I guess something to ponder. I would imagine it would be on the same scale, at least you are now considering it Real.
Alfredo, if Obamagate is real, how is it worse than Watergate?Originally posted by poly ball

Never made that assessment Polly. Lot's have changed since the Nixon days, I guess something to ponder. I would imagine it would be on the same scale, at least you are now considering it Real. Originally posted by Fred67

Never considered anything, I said IF, Obamagate is real....

Fat donnie said it was worse, just wondering if you agree. Carry on.