Obamagate

Finally getting somewhere, no one here could explain Obamagate

https://youtu.be/pBVAnaHxHbM
Replies

Alfredo, if Obamagate is real, how is it worse than Watergate?Originally posted by poly ball

Never made that assessment Polly. Lot's have changed since the Nixon days, I guess something to ponder. I would imagine it would be on the same scale, at least you are now considering it Real. Originally posted by Fred67

Oh, don't fret Alfredo.... If anything happens between now and the election and Obama gets "locked up", Biden will just pardon Obama like Ford did with Nixon...

Now, here in the real World you so frequently escape... Just the term Obamagate has already insulted the black folks, and they will turn out this time regardless of who the Dem candidate is... Stupid move by Drumpf guaranteeing 5-6 million votes that didn't show up for Hilliary...

RBF

No, many military choose not to vote because they are too lazy to.
Originally posted by Fred67
To who ever. It’s a cheap shot to call anyone on her a liar with out backing up ones words. It’s even a cheaper shot to slander and claim that someone is a pedophile without any proof at all. Anyone that thinks that of me should call the cops! Pedophiles are criminal and such accusations are very serious. Or are we dealing with liberal opinion? It seems that the left considers opinion to be fact when backed up with another opinion! Ridiculous! They consider a mistake to be a lie and a statement from a conservative to be a lie when they post a contrary opinion
Also, some on here have the testicular fortitude to openly reveal who they are and some carefully hide their identity. I can’t fathom sharing any personal information with anyone hiding identity in the shadows. If you disagree you can kiss off.

Deflection from what. Twist away. So now you call me an idiot. That is par for your course. Can't get a good twist so go to name calling. I got your number. Originally posted by Fred67

Coming from someone that frequently calls me DH, asshole, and drops F-bombs, that's a rich accusation... Typical Drumpf loyalist hypocrite... Can't take it, and all you can come back with as a response is "twisting"...

Haha, not twisting just using your exact words, and putting them into the proper context... You are getting worse than your Demagogue with being a victim... "Ohh, that's not what I meant, the big bad media twisted words... Boo-hoo"

You and the other Drumpf loyalist are the real snowflakes, but like to project and call others snowflakes...

RBF

To who ever. It’s a cheap shot to call anyone on her a liar with out backing up ones words. It’s even a cheaper shot to slander and claim that someone is a pedophile without any proof at all. Anyone that thinks that of me should call the cops! Pedophiles are criminal and such accusations are very serious. Or are we dealing with liberal opinion? It seems that the left considers opinion to be fact when backed up with another opinion! Ridiculous! They consider a mistake to be a lie and a statement from a conservative to be a lie when they post a contrary opinion
Also, some on here have the testicular fortitude to openly reveal who they are and some carefully hide their identity. I can’t fathom sharing any personal information with anyone hiding identity in the shadows. If you disagree you can kiss off.Originally posted by natureboy

Has Drumpf ever grabbed you, cause he sure likes too...

Pony up if what you claim is true... Even Obama presented his evidence when challenged, and made Drumpf look like a chump... Here is your opportunity, but IMO reality is you never graduated from Fake Forest, and you never served honorably in any branch of the military...

Ole Bob sure didn't have a hard time taking a pic and showing himself with his medals right next to his military picture for authentication...

RBF

Also, some on here have the testicular fortitude to openly reveal who they are and some carefully hide their identity. I can’t fathom sharing any personal information with anyone hiding identity in the shadows. If you disagree you can kiss off.Originally posted by natureboy

GFY

GFYOriginally posted by poly ball

Nachoboy has had a hard time in the last 10 years, and word on the street is he lost his home in the last recession... Prolly a little uptight being a renter now if it is true...

RBF

GFYOriginally posted by poly ball

Nachoboy has had a hard time in the last 10 years, and word on the street is he lost his home in the last recession... Prolly a little uptight being a renter now if it is true...

RBF

Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Yeah....he did mention for us to "kiss off "

Yeah....he did mention for us to "kiss off "
Originally posted by poly ball

Perhaps this time around with Drumpf shutting down the economy and firing 40 million people, Nachoboy can evict himself...

Hot pursuit...

RBF

Look out officer dangle might put his knee on your throat. He obviously don't know how to handle a weapon!!

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.
Look out officer dangle might put his knee on your throat. He obviously don't know how to handle a weapon!!

I am fragile.
Not like a flower.
But like a bomb.Originally posted by Off the chain

Do you know who that is in the pic RBF posted?