MEMORIAL DAY THANKS

George McDonald
Just now ·
STILL IN RECOVERY MODE SINCE HAVING THOSE STROKES A COUPLE WEEKS AGO SO I HAVEN’T FELT LIKE DOING MY USUAL AMERICAN AND MILITARY FLAG DISPLAY AROUND THE HOMESTEAD… THIS YEARS MEMORIAL DAY I AM ONLY GOING TO PAY MY RESPECT BY SAYING THANKS AND RIP TO ALL THAT GAVE IT ALL FOR THIS GREAT LAND WE CALL HOME ; NO THANKS IS ENOUGH FOR THE HELL THEY WENT THROUGH AND THE PRICE THEY PAID… I TRUELY BELIEVE GOD PREPARED A SPECIAL PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR VETS, PAID FOR IN ADVANCE BY CHRIST KNOWING WHAT THEY WOULD ALSO HAVE TO WITNESS AND ENDURE HERE ON EARTH FOR THE GENERATIONS YET BORN !! I CANNOT THINK OF OR SEE A MEMORIAL TO THE FALLEN THAT DOSEN’T SAY TO ME ;THERE BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD LIES I… MAY THEY ALL REST IN THE CRADEL OF GODS LOVE AND SALVATION…:smiley:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Well said .Amen brother.

Godspeed on hundred percent recovery.

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

Get well soon GW, and if you need anything PM me as I’m in Fort Mill…

Take care.

RBF

REALLY APPRECIATE THE KIND WORDS ;; RBF / OTC :smiley::smiley::smiley::+1:

George McDonald US Navy Seabees,Retired, MAD, Charleston Chapter [http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

RBF; WELCOME TO FM , I THOUGHT YOU WERE STILL WADING AROUND THE WATEREE SWAMP, STOP BY SOMETIME , WE CAN SIT ON THE PORCH, HAVE A SODA, AND SWAP POLITICAL INSULTS UNTIL TRUMP WINS THIS FALL.!!!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

author unknown

Dang Gail, What brought on your strokes? Hope you have a speedy recovery!

ALL THE DEM / LIBERAL STOOOOOOOOPIDS ;; ENOUGH TO GIVE A STATUE STROKES:rage::rage::rage:

I’LL RECOVER IN NOV. AFTER TRUMPS LANDSLIDE ;;; THANKS FOR THE CONCERN…

author unknown

author unknown

Apparently, Breezy listened to the Dumbass- in - Chief , and he injected some disinfectant intravenously…

Give em hell GW! Best of luck with everything, you’re a Great American!

Been in FM for 23 years now…

Sold both Wateree properties in late 2018 as FSBO… Saved a ton in realtor commission… It was easy and had both properties sold in less than 6 months using Zillow as FSBO…

Would enjoy your proposal, but due to your delicate condition it wouldn’t work out well for you…

However, more than willing to deliver food, medicine, etc.

You take care GW, and reach out via PM to me, if needed.

RBF

RBF. I drink Corona if you are up to beer run :beers:

You in Fort Mill, or still navigating the debris left in North Myrtle from “Import” bike week…

RBF

It was pretty quiet in North Myrtle and A.B. rode past A.B. Monday morning just to see the devastation and it was clean. I usually take a putt down through the heart of it Saturday night just to see the craziness. People using the bathroom on the street having sex smoking dope not just weed. It’s rather entertaining.
the funniest things when you see a 300-pounder on the back of a rice rocket just swallowing up the seat. I think they rescheduled it for labor day.

Ahh, now you get a double dose…

RBF

What a good person you are… MAN DOWN! but do you show sympathy and give Condolences? No… LOVE YA GEORGE!

Yea, that’s what happened… Anyone stupid enough to inject Disinfectant needs to be out of the breeding pool. Inject away.

What really gets me is all the people thinking masks are protecting them. Driving around in a vehicle with a mask on. LOL. If you are so scared to go out in public… DON"T, order online. Just a supped up Flu bug. Life goes on… UNLESS… You listen to the media, then we are all screwed and gonna die of Wuhan virus. Some bich,… this country is breeding a bunch of wussies…… Get our kids back in school and move on!

F… a mask, and I’m not wearing one unless I get tested positive, and then what would it matter… I’m not going out in public to risk others.

The youngest I’ve heard of dieing from this Wuhan crap is 28… This thing isn’t bothering our children… that I know of. ??

Why Bruce?.. the ramblings of a disillusioned Hillary supporter.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball

I believe Fred could witness trump pissing on an old homeless lady, and he’d tell him he’s doing a hell of a job, really soaking her.

Seems to be bothering children too…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/guid/DF179210-9562-11EA-B90C-10B5F5B65E83

Hey Fred, sure wasn’t expecting a prayer, but Poly continues to show what a disgusting human being he is!!!

Hey Poly, you don’t believe in God, but hey, do you believe in Karma???

NN

You read any of trumps tweets lately?

No, I don’t follow twitter or facebook. what’s he done to stir the pot with the media and lefties now? Gotta love Trump giving the media so much heck… They really hate him. They twist stuff about as bad as RBF does.

Oops, sorry to hijack your thread George! Keep on the blood thinners and listen to your Doctors. You’ll get over this!!

No, the media hates lies, and the Drumpf crowd wonders why they ask “gotcha” questions…

So, you support Drumpf stirring the pot, but get upset when others do… Snowflake fo sho…

RBF