Offshore Rod and Reel Package- Ready for use and well maintained- 30SW International II and TLD PAC

So here is what I have. I am very particular about my equipment and only selling as I upgraded to Talica’s and Tiagras and have no use for these.

(4) Penn International matching rods 40-80 lb class with aluminum butts (2 not pictured but same good condition) $120 per rod

(2) Penn International II 30SW reels (good condition and not been in water since last service) small pitting around harness clips will not impede performance
$230 per reel

(1) Penn International II 30SW reel used 3 times total. New out of box a year ago and in mint condition
$280 per reel

(2) Shimano TLD 25 with custom large crank handles (very good condition)
$160 per reel

(2) Shimano TLD 20 with custom large crank handles (very good condition)
$140 per reel

All equipment is immediately ready for use and 80% with new line never used. Great package to get started offshore and will last you a long time.
I think $1,600 is reasonable if you buy entire package and you get equipment that has been cared for and ready to roll.

Interested in the TLD 20’s. Please PM me.

------------------------- Sea Pro 228 Bay, 200 Suzuki

PM Sent

"Only a fool thinks he knows it all."

I’ll give you 1600$ for the package if you still have them . Will be in Charleston on Sunday

Responded to all PM’s

International reels and TLD 20’s are sold.

Still available
TLD 50LRS 2 speed
(2) TLD 25 2 speeds
4 International RODS

How much for the tld 50 2speed?

KEY WEST 21BR YAMAHA F150

How much for 50’s and 20 2speeds?

2018 Sea Fox 226 Commander Catching Chaos

What is left, rods included? What will you take?

Michael Engel

Message sent regarding the TLD25’s.

______________________________________________________________ '14 Key West 203FS w/ Yamaha F150 '99 145 Sportfish w/ Johnson 40 "Kiss my ass, I bought a boat; I'm goin' out to sea." (Jimmy Buffett covering Lovett)

Is anything left?

Cape Horn 21

“You can’t buy happiness. But you can buy fishing tackle, which is pretty much the same thing.”